Chapter 1- I'm Sorry (An Austin Mahone FanFick)

*I didn't steal this fanfick idea from anyone! I came up with it myself, so i'm sorry if its simliar to another fanfick, I did not know! And by the way, Dave is gonna be in the story so lets just pretend he's back!*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Maiya's Point Of View*

Today's the day! I can't even believe it, I'm freaking out! Your probably wondering why...we'll...i'm going to AUSTIN MAHONE'S concert today! And the meet and greet! This is so surreal and I can't stop fangirling!! Being a mahomie has probably been one of the best things that ever happened to me! For almost 3 years now i've had depression and well, everything that goes along with it. Its really screwed me up but Austin has really distracted me from it and helped me stay on this planet for as long as I have! Wow, i'm even ranting cause i'm so excited!

Its 3 hours until the meet and greet starts and I have to get ready now if I wanna catch the bus to get there.

The concert is in Miami, and well, I live in Edmonton. I ran away from home and flew to Miami. My parents don't know i'm gone, I've only been gone for a day. Before I left I lied and said I was sleeping over at my friends house, which was a stupid excuse because I have no friends so I had to make one up! I've been wanting to see Austin in concert for forever but he never comes to Edmonton so I flew to Miami to see him! I feel a little guilty leaving my parents but ya, you gotta do what you gotta do when it comes to Austin!

I went to my suitcase to put my clothes on. I chose my custom tank top that says "Thanks Austin for saving me!" on the front, and has "74 mahomie" on the back, and my black washed out high wasted skirt and bright red flats to go along with it. For my makeup I decided to go with light eyeliner and mascara as well as light pink lipstick. As for my hair, I did a ladder braid rapping around into a bun on the side of my head! I'd say I look perfect, woah, did I seriously just say that, I havn't complemented myself in over two years!

I was done getting ready. I just remembered that my parents don't even know I have this shirt! I've hid so many things from my parents latley, Im such a screw up child! I remember the last conversation me and my mom had before I left.

*Flash Back*

"Hi sweety, I will drive you to your friends house, alright!"

"Oh no mom, there's no need for that! I can get there myself!" I'm literally shaking, she might not let me leave the house unless she takes me to my "friends"!

"Well I have to go out anyway so I can just quickly drop you off! It's no hassle!"

My mom was getting her coat and shoes on, crap! "No, no, noooooooo! MAM, I DON'T NEED YOU TOO!" I was getting really pissed now, and since I am bi-polar, that doesn't help this situation!

"You really shouldn't talk to me like that young lady! YOU SHOULD BE GLAD I'M STILL LETTING YOU GO OUT!"my mom started to cry, this isn't good! I feel bad now.

"Mom, I'm so sorry, can you please stop crying! You're gonna make me cry and if I do I'm totally gonna ruin my makeup!" Maybe a little joke will lighten the mood!

"Haha, of course! Your makeup is very important! But sweety, i'm sorry I got mad at you. It's been hard for me to adjust knowing that my baby girl has depression and is bi-polar. I don't like seeing you hurting inside, and it's just so hard..." Oh, no! Here comes the tears again!

"Mom, you think this is only hard for you! When I get pissed at people like this, it scares me more than it scares them! GOD DAMN IT MOM, your making me cry now! And i'm getting pissed again, SHIT!" Damn it, i'm having an anxiety attack too now! Sadly, my mom doesn't know about my anxiety so I don't know what she'll think about this break down!