Chapter 8- I'm Sorry

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Maiya's Point of View*

Austin put his other hand on mine. My vag was really hurting so I kept on squeezing his hand! I really felt like I was ment to be with these people. As there friends! (That's knda awkward to say cause it makes me seem like a slut who is enjoying Austins hand on my vag! I'm not okay!)

We finally got to the hospital. Robert quickly ran inside and got me a wheelchair, thank the lord! We rushed into the emergency room, and I was so happy we got to go in before everyone else! Once the boys said rape the nurses started going crazy! Now I'm sitting in a bed waiting for my nurse to use the rape kit on me!

-------------

I just got out of the room where they ued the rape kit on me. Apparently my vag got ripped... so I have FREAKING STITCHES IN/ON MY VAG! This is the most uncomfortable expierence I've ever had! I also just had to take a pregnancy test, now I'm waiting for the results as we speak!

Good lord this has been a messed up 2 days! First I got a one and a million chance of meeting Austin, then I hung out with 3 of the foolish 4 for a while, then I KISSED Austin, and then I got raped! And plus I havn't slept in over 24 hours! This has been completley crazy!

*Alex's Point of View*

Good lord, I can't fucking believe this ligit just happened!! IM STILL FREAKED OUT!! The nurse just told me that we can go in and see Maiya now. I thought it would be best for Rob and Austin to go in, but I have absolutly no clue where they are, and also Zach! I guess I'll just go in and keep her company!

"Hey Maiya!" I sympatheticaly smiled at her, "How ya feeling?"

A tear dripped down her face, "Like shit, Aha!"

"Oh no! That's not good!! What did they do to you?"

"They did all these test for who knows what! And then I had a ripped vag, awks! Aha, and so they had to give me stitches...ya know...down there..." She's blushing for the 50 millionth time  cause she's talking about her vag! How cute, "And oh ya, I had to take a pregnancy test so I'm waiting for the results now!"

"WAIT, YOU HAVE STITCHES...DDOWN THERE?"

"Ya..."

"Oooo, that doesn't sound comfortable AT ALL!"

"ITS NOT!! That's why I'm crying!! Just imagine you getting a needle shoved through you dick! That's what basically happened to me!!"

"....THANKS FOR THAT IMAGE MAIYA!! But I'm seriously sorry this happened to you. I feel really bad." Im looking at my feet now. I TRUELY do feel bad.

"No problemo Alex! But hey, don't feel bad! I was just in the wrong place at th-"

"So we have your pregnancy results Maiya!" Thank you for interupting our conversation miss nurse!!! But whatever, I guess this is way more important, so...