Touchin' Lovin' - Devin

It was You and Devin's 1 Year Anniversary (slide to Listen to the song^^)

RATED R

Your pov

I woke up next to my baby, Devin. Today is our 1 year anniversary and I can't wait for what's gonna happen today!

Y/N: Babe, dev wake up

Dev: Good morning lil mama *Groaning voice*

Y/N: Guess what today isssssss

Devin: Saturday

You hit him on the chest😂

Devin: im kidding, im kidding💀I would never forget this special day.

Y/N: Awwww

I kissed him and got out of bed.

Y/N: come on bighead, it's breakfast time.

Nobody's pov

You guys made breakfast together and ate. Afterwards Devin told you to get dressed because he has a surprise for you.

You both head into the car. You were on your phone listening to music and you felt something touch your upper thigh.

You looked down and you saw devs hand grippin your thigh

Y/N:Babe focus on the Rode

Devin: Sorry I can't help it, your just so beautiful.

You blush and go back on your phone.

You guys made to this beautiful park.

Devin walked you over to the middle of the garden, where their were a picnic setted up for both of you guys

Devin walked you over to the middle of the garden, where their were a picnic setted up for both of you guys. Your favorite drinks,desserts, and foods.

You jumped on Devin and gave him the biggest hug. You guys enjoyed your lunch and decided to go home so you can give him his little surprise (;

Home

You rushed upstairs as dev headed to the couch to watch TV, you changed into your favorite bra and panties set and covered up in a PINK robe.

Devin's pov

I heard someone coming downstairs, I saw Y/N all sexy in her robe i bought her, she started walking to me. As she was infront of me, she dropped her robe.

Ohhh myyyyy, she looks so beautiful.

Devin: baby is this for me?

Y/N: yes daddy.

You don't know how turned on I was, she sat on my lap and started grinding on me.

Devin: ooooh baby that feels so good.

She started going faster than stopped.
I wrapped my hands around her waist and started kissing her neck.

Your pov

Devs lips on your my neck felt so good. You started to undress him until he was just in his boxers. You started to make out with him while he took off your bra.

Devin: let's take this upstairs.

Devin held you bridal style and walked upstairs. He laid you gently on the bed and crawled up to you.

He had his hand rubbing your thigh as you guys kissed.

He went down kissing your neck, to your chest, and went down to your boobs, gripping and sucking on each of them.

You moaned as he smirked, feeling accomplished. He went lower, kissing down your stomach then finally, to your kittyKat (LMAOOOO I CALL IT THAT💀)

Lifting your head, seeing devs head between your legs, eating you out had you so turned on. Just feeling his tongue in you had you a mess.

Y/N: im cl-lose babe

Devin: let it out ma

You cummed as he licked you up all clean.

He got up and you flipped him over so you were on top. Kissing down his body and pulled down his boxers. You grabbed his dick and started pumping up and down. You heard him moan as he felt the tip in your mouth.

You started sucking and rubbing til' you felt a twitch in your mouth and felt him cum.

Devin: Fuckkkk that feels so good Y/N

You grinned as he goes on top of you.

Devin: you ready?

You nodded yes, as he entered inside you. Your body rushed with pleasure. Both of yours and devs moaning filled up the room.

Y/N : ohh daddy that feels so good. Harderr. ( I feel dumb uncomfortable but oh well💀)

Devin went faster till you started gripping onto his body. You both reached your climax.

Y/N: damn Devin, I ain't know had it like that.

Devin: there's more that you'll find out.

He kissed you and you guys went to bed.

Devin: I love you Y/N

Y/N: I love you too lil boy.

AINT THAT SOME TOUCHIN' AND LOVIN' (((;

But I need to be more active but hope y'all enjoyed, cuz that took mad long to think of😂💓