Chapter 1

Harry’s POV

“Lou I don't understand. Why can’t we go back to the way it used to be. When there was no one else but you and me. When we would whisper to each other during interviews, or when you couldn’t go 5 minutes without being near me. It’s not the same anymore. Do you even love me anymore? Louis what happen to the promise we made. The promise that no matter what mangement did or said we would always keep loving each other.”

“Harry I still love you its just.. I don’t know something has changed since we were younger. I think nevermind. Haz I just don’t want to lose what we had, but I’m still with El. I have come to get feelings for her. Not like the feelings I have for you but I don’t know. Its too much.”

“So what’s going to happen to us, or is there even an us anymore.” I couldn’t take this not right now.Tears were already clouding my vision.He stood up moving right in front of me.

“Haz don’t ever think I will stop loving you. Just right now its so hard keeping what we have alive. Just look mangement is getting stricter and stricter. We can’t even sit next to each other during interviews anymore. We can barely talk to each other in public or twitter without management having some type of issue with it.”

“Who cares what management thinks anymore. We shouldn't have to hide. You see the fans accept us.”

“What about the other boys? We can’t go ruining their career for us to be allowed to come out. Trust me Haz I love you but we have to think this through. Lets just focus on getting through this week. We have too much to worry about its a busy week with the interviews, live stream and the award show. We can’t afford to piss off management during all this.”

“You're right I guess. I just hate having to hide who we really are from everyone.”

“I know Haz. Just stay strong.” He leaned over slowly kissing me.

“I Love You Lou”

“I Love You Too Haz”

There was a sudden knock at the door.

“Is it safe to come in?”

“Yea Liam”

“We have to go soon. They want to discuss what is happening during 1D Day tomorrow”

“Ok lets go” We headed out to the limo. Tomorrow is going to be great for us and the fans.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry the first chapter is short I wanted to save the first real kind of action for the next chapter. I wanted to let you get a feel for what the story willl be like. Hopefully another update soon. Hope you enjoyed it. Peace for now.