Me My Life and HIM !

I was running through the forest as fast as I can, not once stopping. I kept running for God knows how long. Then suddenly I fell into a deep dark hole and that’s when I realized I landed on my back. I looked up. The hole might be about 10 feet deep.
I could barely see any light.
I noticed that the hole was actually a cave.

 “Hello!” I shouted, hoping someone could hear me.
“Hello!” I shouted again.”      

I wondered who would dig a hole this deep; an animal couldn't possible dig a hole this deep. And then dig it so long in length.  Then suddenly I heard a noise of someone or something moving.      

“Is anyone there?” I shouted.      

And then out of nowhere. I saw two dark red eyes.    

  “Who’s there?” I shouted      

Then the dark red eyes started coming closer to me slowly
Then faster, now they were so close to me that ….......  

They attacked me and I passed out.

____________________________________________________      

Meet Scarlett your typical teenager. You might think her life is like any other teenagers.
You know, loving parents, annoying siblings, best friends that understand and care about her, a loving boyfriend. OK maybe not a boyfriend but you know what I mean.      

Anyways there is more to Scarlett’s life then being a normal teenager. She has to face the fact that her parents died or in other words vanished somehow. And now she’s on a mission with her best friend to find out where her parents are.      

In her journey she goes through extremely danger adventures, pain, almost losing her life, love ones, little romance, and a lot of other stuff, that I just can’t explain.    

I guess you have to just read to find out.