Chapter Three - A Plan

Note: This chapter isn't even considered a chapter to most people because it's that short but it's just a filler for a longer chapter next time. I just needed to do something so I could get up to a certain point and this is the best I could think of. Also it's 04:49AM so my brain isn't working.

Anyways Enjoy!

Chapter Three

"Honestly I don't think Joe has the money to hire anybody else apart from me. Even I feel guilty for taking the money." I put on my Jacket as I waited for Tyler to move from the front door so I could go to work.

"I don't want the money I've got plenty. I just want something fun to do and you seem to enjoy it. Just please let me come with you and ask him." Tyler pleaded while pouting at me.

I rubbed the top of my nose then sighed "Fine just hurry up I'm leaving in a minute with or without you." I said before closing the door and walking to my car. Ro went and picked up my car for me since I had to go and wash myself up from the prank before.

I was thankful when I sat in my car and didn't feel the urge to throw up unlike Ro's car and my nose caught the smell of the strawberry air freshener that they always put in once fixing my car. After waiting for a few seconds Tyler came rushing out of the house quickly and towards my car.

"Let's go." He said as he put his seatbelt on

*A Few Hours Later*

"Yes that's fine for you to work here but are you sure you don't want to get paid?" Joe said as he took out three mugs and boiled the kettle.

"I'm positive. I just came here for the experience since whenever Jen mentions this place her face lights up." 

Wait what? He recognised how happy I get over this place. This is why he wanted to come not because he wants to do something fun?

I snapped back into reality forgetting the thoughts and how Tyler was the only person who noticed how happy I get over this place and helped Joe to sit at the dining table. Once we had finished our cups of tea me and Tyler went to set up the store while Joe took a nap for when the store opens.

"You know..." I dragged on the 'w'. "I still need to get you back for pranking me and we are in a shop full of practical jokes and I know a section where there are pranks..." I smirked as his body slightly stiffened. I'm guessing he remembers how good I was at come backs.

"Jen, it's been nine years..." His body relaxed also instantly and a smirk spread from my face to his. "I'll have you know I am the best at pranking and I will most certainly know when you try to prank me sweet cheeks."

"We will have to see about that." I said it in a tone that made it sound sort of threatening but at the same time obvious that I was joking.

Although, he didn't know I already had the perfect prank already set in my head and I knew when to pull it on him.