Chapter 1

*BEEP BEEP* *BEEP BEEP* *BEEP BEEP*

'Okay, okay, I'm up!!!'

I looked over to my alarm clock, It read '6:30AM' I slammed the off button as soon as I could, that horrible beeping noise was driving me crazy!

'Another shitty day at school' I groaned to myself. I mean, why can't school start at 11pm and finish at 11:10? That would make tons more sense!

I yanked the duvet straight off me otherwise I would fall back into a deep sleep again. I got out of bed and stamped my feet as hard as I could to the bathroom so everyone in my home could see how moody I was.

'LAKISHA, KEEP IT DOWN!!!' they all would shout. I just ignored and continued to walk to the bathroom. I didn't really introduce myself, I'm lakisha. It is a strange name but I like it.

As I expected Steve is in there applying his guy-liner. It's confusing how he don't get bullied for being what I call being emo. Even though he denies it, I still think that about him. He is a nice guy though, he's very thoughtful and caring, he always puts other people first.

*BANG BANG BANG* I hit the bathroom door as hard as I could. 'STEVE, HURRY THE FUCK UP!' I shouted

He opened the door 'God Lakisha, what's your problem?'

'I hate school, a lot! Now move!' I pushed past him and locked the bathroom door.

I turned on the hot tap to have a nice shower, I think of my best idea's in the shower. I guess it's just very relaxing. But when I'm in, I never want to come out. I spent a whole hour and a half in there once!

As much as I didn't want to, I got out of the shower and chucked my school uniform on, grabbed my bag and stormed straight out of the door to go school. I felt like ditching school but It's my last day until summer break. The only reason I felt like ditching Is because I'm getting bullied real badly. I don't know why someone would bully me? I mean I'm perfect! Right? Well, the reason they do it is because I have pointy canine teeth. I'm a vampire though, I cant help It. I tell the bully's that, they just don't believe me, they just laugh. I went to my form room, then math, then art. The only good subject I have at all today is Art. Oh well, at least I love art!

*RINNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG*

That was our school bell, Time for lunch, or time to get beat up more like! I was right, this annoying brat called John came up to me. John in my enemy. We have basically always hated each other.

"Hey Lakisha" He said in a stupid baby voice.

"Fuck off" I really didn't want to deal with him.

"What are you gonna do? Bite Me?" John shouted.

He could of thought of something meaner to say. It's pathetic really. But I'm not a person with a good temper, In fact I might of held the record for shortest temper! Anything can make me mad really so I hit him right In the left eye, Hard. Mainly to cause attention. Everyone gathered around wondering why John was being a big fat baby. Annoyingly they started to chant "FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT!" I really don't want any teachers coming over, I don't need to be dealing with them. No one actually believed that I was a vampire, they just thought I had rather large canine teeth. I had an amazing idea, I could bite him! Now its time to prove every single one of them wrong, and to show that this is what happens to people that mess with ME!

John got back up in pain, It looks like I gave him a black eye! Serves the little shit right. 'Ouch... I mean, That didn't hurt at all! Looks like everyone gathered round to see how pathetic you are!' John said in a lot of pain.

'Me? Pathetic? Just you wait to see what I can do to you!' I screamed at him!

'I'd love to see you try Lakisha! What are you gonna do? Bite me with your vampire fangs?'

Everyone laughed at me, they wont be laughing for long though.

GRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!! I got so angry that I ran at him and pushed him to the ground and threatened to bite his neck, really, really, HARD! John screamed in a ear piercing girlish scream at the top of his voice, pushed me off of him and ran as fast as he could in fear.

Everyone was laughing and giving me high fives. I think someone recorded it on their phone. I felt pretty proud of myself. Maybe deep down he thinks I'm a vampire?

Everyone walked away, quite fast. I was confused at first until I saw the headmaster walk fast towards me.