Chapter eighteen

Chapter eighteen

I woke up in the big cozy hotel bed wrapped in Lewis's warm arms, i could feel his hard torso pressed against my back and his hot breath blowing down my neck.  I took a second to remember the details of last night....wow...just wow.

I knew that sleeping with Lewis would be good, amazing even, but i didn't ever imagine it to be quite so...mind blowing!

I smiled as i felt a hot flush of happiness spread through my aching body, i felt on top of the world!  I snuggled further back into Lewis's sleeping body wanting to be as close to him as possible.  I felt him hardening against me as i moved, oh wow, how can i want more already?  I'd woken him up last night in the early hours of the morning and ravaged him again, i couldn't help myself he was truly addictive!

As i shuffled even closer to him he squeezed me fully against him still asleep, his dick was fully awake now and due to the change in position i could feel him pressing against my entrance.  Desire raced through my veins and i didn't think twice about arching back and easing his errect tip into me, i gasped and moaned as his arms tightened around me and he slid in fully.

"What the hell" he groaned huskily from behind me.

He must have caught up pretty quickly as he started to pump in and out of me from behind, his pace quickly turning fast and demanding.  My breathing ascended into pants as he took me on a voyage of pleasure, he moved to grip his hand into my hair at the back of my neck and pushed my head forwards whilst tugging my hips further back so that he could have better access.  He hooked his arm around my thigh lifting it to angle himself in deeper, i cried out unexpecedly, exulting in the new position, he was frantically tunneling inside me, stroking my g-spot with every thrust making me go wild.  I was clenching the sheets in my fist tighly when i felt my orgasm rip through me, i felt my muscles lock down on his dick still thrusing into me and my body shattered into a thousand shards of pleasure as i cried out his name.

I heard him groan as he stilled and felt him pulsing into me still cluthing me tightly to his body.  He rolled him hips around making it seem like my orgasm would never end untill finally we slumped back onto the bed gasping for breath.  I turned to face him kissing his jaw before snuggling into the crook of his arm.

"Good morning" I giggled.

"Best.way.to wake.up.ever" he replied between pants as he circled his arms tighly around me.

"Agreed" i sighed contentedly.

We lay there in silence just enjoying being together untill sometime later he reached over to pick up the phone ordering us both breakfast, we didn't go downstairs to eat, figuring it was safer to stay out of public as much as possible just in case, so we were having breakfast in bed, fine by me!

He scooped me up unnexpectedly into his arms and made for the bathroom, jesus this guy chucks me around like i'm light as a feather.

"We'll have to shower while we wait babygirl, we have to leave soon" he grinned down at me.