Chapter seventeen (Lewis POV)

I quickly shoved the door key in, opening the door making sure to guide her in first so she could see the room, it had taken me an extra 50 bucks to bribe the maid to sneak me in so I could set this up.  I held my breath waiting for her reaction; she was frozen in front of me.  Dammit! I knew it was too much, Jesus I’ve never done this sort of shit before!

She turned to me, her eyes spilling with tears.

“Thank you” she whispered when I closed the gap to brush them away.

“Happy tears?” I asked hopefully.

She nodded and I swear I could have punched the air.

I’ll never understand women, I mean crying when your happy…seriously?!  I didn’t have time to tease her about it as she closed the gap between us and pressed her perfect soft lips to mine, weaving her fingers into my hair, god I love it when she does that.

I squeezed her tightly to me so that our bodies were practically welded together, I could feel my d*ck hardening in my pants, I swear this girl just has to touch me to give me a hard-on.  The kiss was intense, hot, I felt like I finally didn’t have to hold back anymore and my god did it feel good, it had been slowly killing me to keep stopping things going too far with her.

I groaned as she nibbled on my lip and swooped her up into my arms, heading for the bathroom, I’d seen the sick Jacuzzi they had earlier and vowed to test it out with Kelly.  I set her on her feet next to the tub and quickly turned the taps on before turning back to her.

“Will you have a soak with me?” I asked hopefully, running my fingers up and down her arms revelling in her baby soft skin.

“of course” she agreed pulling my mouth back to hers hungrily.

I fought back a moan of anticipation, I wanted to rip her clothes off and get to it right now, but I knew I should take it slow, I actually wanted to take it slow, wanted it to be special.

“Unzip me?” she asked turning to show me the zipper on her dress, hell yeah I’ll unzip her!

“Gladly” I whispered into her kneck planting small kissed across her shoulder and back.

I started to slowly unzip her dress following each inch of new skin shown with a kiss, when I finally reached the end I slid the dress over her curvy hips and let it fall to the floor.

I stood back slightly and admired her body from behind, she truly was the most beautiful woman I’d ever laid eyes on.  I couldn’t help but touch her, her elegant back that pinched into a slim waist flaring into voluptuous hips and her sexy ass, followed by her amazingly long legs.

Perfect.

I turned her round to face me in nothing but her hot lacy underwear and stared into her bright blue eyes that were alight with lust.

“You are so beautiful” I whispered before leaning down to plant tiny kisses down her kneck and chest.