Forever Is A Lie

Chapter 1 : A Wrinkle In Time

Have you ever been drowned in water and thought you would never come to the surface? Where life and time slow down? Then just as you thought you wouldn't make it, you slowly emerge up to the surface as everything comes to life and time quickens as you come back to reality. I call it a wrinkle in time. And that's what's happening to me right now. Except I am not drowning. I am knocked to the ground, unconcious. All five senses are alert right now. I try to make sense of what just happened. All I remember is getting drunk at the bar and then following a guy to his car... oh god. I look around me and find myself lying on the ground in a dark ally. But I feel so lightheaded I think i'm dreaming. I reach up and find blood pooling around my head. What the? Ok Leah, just chill. I slowly forced myself to sit up. i groan and look down at my self. Why am I barefooted? I lift up my shirt and find bruises all over my stomach. How did all this happen? I don't remember a thing. I stand up and see a broken vodka bottle next to my blood. I touch my hair and find it wet with blood. My vision was spotty and I couldn't focus on a thing. I literally stumbled to my moms apartment. I climb the steps barefooted and almost tripped. Oddly, the front door is open... When I hear my moms voice I freeze right there next to the door.

"OH GOD! Go faster max!" Max is my moms fifth boyfriend. I hate him beacause he uses my mom just for sex. But again I hate my mom too. You see, I was born because of a one-night stand. My father left my mom while she gave birth to me and after that she was nothing but a druggie, slut, whore and whatever else you can think of. She uses me like you would use a punching bag. Always hitting,kicking, and cursing at me. She drinks enough alchohol to satisfy a man double her size. But I never told anyone about the abuse I have to cope with. It's a secret trapped inside me. I can't let it out... I just can't. My thoughts snap back to my mom when I hear her moan. It sounds like some ugly animal noise. Before I even have a chance to move my mom walks into the living room naked. I gasp then realize shes drunk. Her eyes look dead into mine.

"GO AWAY YOU WHORE! GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!" She slurrs. Oh, so I'M the WHORE? I feel like hitting her but instead I just try to keep my distance as I remember the cut in my head. I have NO idea where this is going.

"Calm down mom your just drunk." I state realizing my own voice is raspy. I start to shake as she makes her way toward me with a gun in her hand that I didn't notice before. I try to move but my feet are frozen in place from shock. She hold the gun up and presses it to the side of my head. I let out a sob. Holy shit, this is NOT happening!

"This is for your own good." She slurrs, with tears streaming down her face. All I remember is hearing lots of sirens before she pulls the trigger. After that everything goes black.

************************************Hey guys! This is my first book so I hope you enjoyed Chapter 1! Plz support me by commenting your opinions and voting. Thank you for your suppport! Love, Savs (Savannah) Stay beautiful :)