SORRY!

Presley Harte:
Long dyed white hair
Green eyes
Nose piercing and gauges
Wears all dark colours
Hates bright colours, liars, cheaters, small places
Likes dark colours, being isolated, nature
Personality: Shy at first but will open up eventually, lovable, bad tempter
Age 20

Leah:
Blak short hair
Icey blue eyes
Snake bites and small gages
Only wears black or dark blue
Hates:
Pink, bright colors, outside, people,& girly things like make up
Likes:
Black,hair dye, dark, being alone, animals music(u know what), inside, youtube, dan&phil,& cuddles
Personality:
Depressing, will bite if u provoke shy but okay when u get to know her and don't tell her what to do gets upset easy has a lot of walls
Age:
15
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Presley~
Standing in the crowded streets of London, Presley impatiently tapped her foot on the slightly damp pavement.

She tapped away at her phone trying to destruct herself from the light taking way too long. 'I have places to be!' She thought as she crossed her arms and rolled her eyes. That did nothing but make her tap her foot harder.
---------
~Leah~

I was out for the first time this week and only because it was raining and that makes me happy as I'm walking I feel my phone vibrate.

I open it and see dan and phil posted a new video for gamemas I plug in my phone and after a few minutes later I bump into a girl and fall I look up with scared eyes and starts apoagizing.

------

~Presley~

"Don't worry kid!" I tried to calm the girl who bumped into me as I picked her, now cracked, phone off of the ground. I realised she was watching my flatmates, Dan and Phil. I handed her her phone and helped her up.
----------
~Leah~

"I'm so sorry!" I feel so bad I don't even care about my phone and I get up of the ground "are u okay!?!."
----------

~Presley~

"I'm fine, you're fine, don't worry about anything." She looked scared, for reasons i hoped to find out. "Well, i hope you're fine."
-----

~Leah~

"Y-yea i-im ok-ay" I almost slap myself for my studder.

-----

~Presley~

"You don't sound fine, do you want me to ca-" I started before looking around and noticed the street was empty. "Weren't there loads of people here before?"
-----

~Leah~

"Umm i-i thi-nk so i-i wa-s on m-my p-phone" OMG LEAH CAN U BE NORMAL AND TALK RIGHT FOR ONCE JUST ONCE OMFG.
-----
~Presley~

"Take deep breaths, do you want me to call someone to pick you up?" I asked as I placed my hand on her shoulder.

-------
~Leah~
"N-NO I-I m-mean n-no tha-nk u" I cant let my mom or dad know I went out without asking they would kill me.
-------

~Presley~

"Are you sure? You don't look so well." I said, not believing that she was as fine as she said she was.
-----
~Leah~

"Y-yes n-now I mu-must be o-on my w-ay a-and s-sorry once a-again" and with that I start to walk away.
-------

~Presley~

"Wait I never got your name!" I started running after the girl before loads of people started to appear. I dodge them, not thinking anything of it.
------
~Leah~

"Leah" I say with a small smile and walk away again with a skip in my step.
--------
~Presley~

"Presley." I said before she could get far. "Im Presley."
------
~Leah~

"Yea I know" and I walk to her I put a paper in her hand with my number in it and run away.
--------
*~Presley~

"Wha-" I started before she disappeared out of my field of vision. She knew? She knew. Wait, SHE KNEW?! HOW?!

The question killed me on my walk back to the flat. How did this girl, Leah, know my name. It sunk in. Making me more curious by the second. I didn't even bother looking in the paper she put in my hands. Well that was until i finally got into the lift in my building.
-----
And that's it I hope u liked it and ill c u guys when me and alxx fell like writing more ly-Lexi😙>•<