There A First Time For Everything

~Presley~

"I got it!" Dan yelled as there was a knock at the door. I raced down the stairs trying to get there before Dan could answer it, but i appeared behind him right as the door was opened.
------
~Leah~
I hear the door open and instead of seeing Presley I see DAN FUCKING HOWELL
I feel my face go red when u I c Presley behind him and smile "Hi dan Hi Presley."
------
~Presley~

I giggled at Leah and Dan turned to look at me. "Is this who you were giggling about?" He asked and I stopped.

"Phil, Dan's abusing me again!" I yelled and took Leah's hand. "Lets get away from this verbal abuse." I told her as I pulled her upstairs,

"Dan stop abusing our small child!" I heard Phil yell and laughed a bit.
-------
~Leah~

Presley grabs my hand and pulls me up to her room my face a deep red from what dan said
"So u giggle about me ay."
-----
~Presley~

I stopped dead in my tracks as I processed what Leah said. "I-I... What? N-no. I ha-have no clue what he-he's talking about. PSH... No-o." Dammit.
----
~Leah~

I really hope she doesn't see my face.
"You do know ur a bad lier right boo"

Shit I need to stop calling people that.
----
~Presley~

"I-I don't ev-ever lie. I do-dont know what y-you-re talking about." Wait, did she call me boo? I blushed a deep red as i realised what she called me and pulled her to my room.
----
~Leah~

    "I can see that ur a bad lier ik ur lieing because ur studdering"

I know this because I do it to now all I need is for my face to be a normal colour.
------
~Presley~

"Fine, you do win. I was giggling. Now don't judge me and lets do things!" I exclaimed looking up to see her face bright red. She looked cute. Wait, what.
-------
~Leah~

   Shit she saw my face it goes even reder when I hear the indoendo and I just laugh "ik I'm right" I say once I stop.
------
~Presley~

"Oh shit. I mean... fuck. I mean, wait, how old are you?" I asked and face palmed. Not helping Pres!
------
~Leah~

   Shit I just relised how much older she was than me

"Umm guess?"
-------
~Presley~

Guess? She wants me to guess. "Um... 17?"
---
~Leah~

"Umm not quite try 1 more time"
-----
~Presley~

"Maybe... Um... 16? Im not sure..."
----
~Leah~

"I'm um 15 ill be 16 on December 23
-----
~Presley~

"Oh that's nice." I said and mentally face palmed. Now i seem like a child predator or something. "I mean... I... I cant make that better. Never mind."
-----
~Leah~

    I feel like I wanna die rn I really like Prealey but it would b illegal and plus who could like me "that's okay I'm awkward too maybe too much" I laught fakely hopeing she doesn't notice.
---
~Presley~

Kill me. Kill me. Kill me. Kill me. She's cute. But i am not one to be in an illegal relationship. But maybe I am. No. I am.

"Presley!" Dan yelled and I rolled my eyes.
-------
~Leah~

I hear dan call Presleys name and see she look at me.

"Its okay go see what he wants"
----
~Presley~

I walked out of the room and put my hand on my hip as i realised Dan had been outside listening to our whole conversation, also on tumblr.

"Listen hear you shit head, go fuck Phil or something and leave me and Leah alone." I growled and he put his hands up in surrender.

"I'm sorry! But do you want pizza?" He asked standing up and i rolled my eyes.

"Of course I want pizza!" I yelled walking back in the room.
-----
~Leah~

    "DID I JUST HEAR PHAN BEING CONFERMED" I was phangirling so much.

"Wait I'm sorry I didn't mean to say that out loud."

And my face goes red and I look down.
-----
~Presley~

"Its okay, i don't think so. I kind of just joke about that. You look cute when you blush." Oh fuck. Did I say that out loud?
------
~Leah~

WAIT WTF DID I HEAR HER RIGHT well I bet I'm stuning then
"T-thanks"
------
~Presley~

"I-I'm sorry if you think that's weird. I-I just..." I cut myself off before making things worse.
-----
~Leah~

"No its okay"

Well I've made myself a promise I will kiss this grirl then bolt out the building before this day is over.
------
~Presley~

"It-its not o-okay. I just... I don't know." I looked down and ran a hand through my hair. I have never felt so awkward in my life.
-----

~Leah~

Well its now or never

I lift up her head and pull her closer and put my lips on hers.
-----
~Presley~

I was in shock. She was kissing me. She was kissing me! SHE WAS KISSING ME! Before she could pull away i wrapped my arms around her neck and pushed her down on the bed, hovering over her.
------
~Leah~

   I was about to pull away when she pushes me down on the bed and I put my arms around her waist.
-------
~Presley~

I wrapped her legs around my waist and finally pulled away, out of breath. I stared into her eyes and smirked before attaching our lips again.
-----
~Leah~

    Don't get me wrong now I love kissing this girl but I don't want to take it to far like im only 15 and this is my first kiss and possibly my first girlfriend.
-------
~Presley~

My hands traveled down Leah's sides and my lips moved to her neck. I liked this. This dominance. It might've been illegal. But i liked it.
------
~Leah~

Okay Ik what ur thinking "u just said I don't wanna take it to far" but u know what I'm having fun and I really like Presley.
------

~Presley~

My lips traveled to her collar bone and I softly kissed her neck one more time before I put my hands under her t-shirt and started to slid them up to her bra. I stared into her eyes the whole time as i did so, a smirk on my lips and my fingers slid into the cups of her bra.
--------
~Leah~

Okay a bit to far now as I surpress a moan I put my hands to her shoulders "n-not yet i-I'm sorry" I look away from her
-------
~Presley~

"Oh no. Im so sorry! I didn't mean to. Just... I'm really sorry." I sighed as I sat up and pulled her with me, her straddling my lap.
------
~Leah~

"No its okay I'm just not ready I guess that was my first kiss" my face is so red I just wanna go into a hole and die.
-------
~Presley~

"No no no its okay. We can do whatever your comfortable with." I ran my hand up and down her arm, my other on her other shoulder. "Don't worry about anything."
-----
~Leah~

  I sit up and hug her tightly "thank u." I really need to keep this girl in my life
-----

~Presley~

"Ill do anything for you." I whispered and kissed the side of her head.

"And your sure that was your first kiss?" I asked a few minutes later, as i pulled out of the hug.
-----
~Leah~

"Well I'm pretty sure" and I laugh and I miss her arms so I hugs her againg berring my head into her shoulder.
------
~Presley~

"You know, your really good at it." That sounded awkward. Kill me. I leaned my head against hers and sighed. "I'd do it again." I confessed. Okay, Pres, stop being awkward.
-------
~Leah~

I laugh all I did way coppy her
"All I did was coppy u" and then I her a glass drop and brake by the door.
~~~~~~