Chapter 2: Drugged

I was never popular with girls. I do not have the greatest face that suffice the teenage rage for relationship. Back in highschool, you will probably see me with a book always at my hand. Minding my own business. Reading alone, reading with some friends. Reading while smoking cigarette. Reading while drinking coffee. And if I am at home I am probably playing video games and mostly watching anime. You see, I believe I should not waste time on anything other than the things I love. I feel like if I am not doing anything other than my hobbies, I am wasting precious time. I even see time as on my own hobbies. For instance, every twenty minutes is an episode of anime. Or fourty minutes is a DotA game. You get the point. 

Currently , however, is different. I am with my buddies whom I had never seen or met in real life. Eating with them while talking about things that matter to us is a happy feeling. I can say that with absolute truth. 

Rageno, Jheo, and I are currently in a family restaurant. Unfortunately, I am not hungry so I ordered a lemonade in my stead. Jheo wanted a Coca-Cola. Rageno was just alright with water. 

While waiting for our orders, I said:

You guys must be hungry. I bet you never knew what the exact time I was arriving. I bet you waited hours for me.

Well, yes, we are hungry. But waiting for you wasn't a pain. Jheo said.

So long did you waited exactly ?

About five hours, Rageno replied.

Five hours ? That's almost a one cour anime ( A cour is about 4 months of which anime begins to air, typically 13 episodes or 13 weeks ).

Don't worry brethren, for you, I can wait forever. Jheo said.

The waiter came to us bringing some food. I was too sick to savor the smell but judging from the face my friends showed, they were delighted.

Jheo ordered a steak. Because it was medium-rare, I feel Jheo is the type of person that likes it moderate. Not too cooked but not too rare. Rageno ordered a simple friend chicken. I am guessing he wanted a quick bite since fried chicken is simple and easy to cook. This person likes to rush things but probably has more patience than any of us have.

Rageno wanted to wash his hands. He quickly got out of the chair and went to the restroom.

I said to Jheo. " I noticed that there's a mini-mart just next by. Can you buy some cigarettes. Marlboro Reds "

Jheo quicky abided.

We started eating while in a fluttered state, Rageno stated that his head is spinning. confuse and scared, Jheo stated that he also is feeling kind of dizzy. Minutes later they colapsed in the table.

I drugged them with a non-benzodiapene called Ambien. The drug is a sleeping pill used for treating insomnia. I used it on the way so that I can sleep well in an airplane. I have intense motion sickness afterall.

I quickly reached my phone and dialed a number. Someone picked up. 

Hello, Acropyre ? 

" It's done " I replied. 

Alright, I am on my way. 

- Chapter 2 end -