Chapter 11: YouNow

Sofia:

"Mommy I want to go with So." Noah whined

"No honey. They're going to the store."

"It's okay he can come." Mikey spoke up. I nodded and took Noah's hand and walked out to the car.

At the store we got six cans of whipped cream and a bag of chips. I was trailing behind the boys just dosing off. I looked up and saw Noah holding Mikey's hand which was the cutest thing ever. Him and Noah kinda became buddies. It's surprising actually, Noah doesn't talk to most of my friends or Kyle's. He's conservative. So seeing him like this is fascinating.

After buying the stuff we made our way back home. I got my laptop and made my way to the basement where we were gonna make all the mess and be as loud as we want..... with the shouting you nasties. Y'all need holy water. Before making my way down, I changed into some sweats and a tie-dyed shirt, but once I got there I started to get cold so I stole Mikes yellow Security sweater. I grabbed my phone and tweeted out to let my people know I was going live.

'@aye_sofia: guess who's going live on YouNow in a few! I have some major news so go watch...' a few minutes later, I had everything set up and ready to go. We were set up in the guest room that had the tile flooring. That was it would be easier to clean up. I grabbed my phone and started the broadcast.

(The bold words will be what she is reading from the "fans" on YN)

"Hellur! What's up guys? Can you say hi to Breanna? Yes hello Breanna! Okay so I have major news. Some of you will probably like it and some of you won't. It took me a while to decide but I don't really care anymore. It makes me happy and y'all can't do anything to change my mind. Oh my god she's wearing Mikey's sweater!!! He's not the only one who has a yellow sweater guys. I'm getting side tracked. Okay so many of you are commenting that the news is probably about a boyfriend. So props to you! Yes, I do have a boyfriend. He's a YouTuber, Muser, YouNower too I guess.... Please welcome my boyfriend Bryce Hall!!! Wait never mind I'm dating the wrong guy. This ones name is Mikey Barone. Just kidding guys. I'm dating the right guy. Mikey and I have been dating for a month and almost a week. It all happened on tour." The comments were 90% nice and genuine. 10 not so much but I didn't care. We talked for a while longer then told them about the tag challenge thing shit.
(The rest of this will be a conversation sort of thing. You'll see it's hard to explain what I'm trying to say.)

"We decided to make this broadcast fun by doing a messy boyfriend/girlfriend tag shit thingy. We are going to take turns asking each other questions. Before the broadcast we went to the store and bought six cans of whipped cream. This is obviously unedited and you will see what you normally wouldn't in a video. Which if you're wonder I'm uploading a new video tomorrow with Mikey. Okay let's get started."

Sof- Okay Mikey, when and where did we first meet?

Mikey- Last August. We had a show here in Baltimore and you can backstage. Then afterwards Gabby invited us to her house and we started talking there.

Sof- Alright. You go.

Mikey- What is something you wish I didn't do?

Sof- Replay the same song more than five times in a row.

Mikey- Oh my god I do, do that. Okay go.

Sof- When did you meet my mom?
(The first few won't be right or wrong for the messy part)

Mikey- Earlier this morning. Describe my everyday outfit.

Sof- Vans, jeans, and a long sleeve shirt. Okay this question has to be right or I hit you with whipped cream. Do I play sport?

Mikey- Yeeess, no. You don't play any sports.

Sof- WRONG! I do play a sport. I play basketball. (smacks him with cream)

Mikey- Oh my god! *laughs* I totally knew that.

Sof- Okur sure you did. Alright ask babe.

Mikey- Where am I from?

Sof- Rhode Island

Mikey- Where in Rhode Island?

Sof- East Greenwich? (whip creams her)

continues on for a while. gets more messy

Mikey- This is my last question; What was your first impression of me?

Sof- I though you were very attractive. Especially in those glasses you were wearing. I actually imagined what it would be like to date you. And now I know.

Mikey- I thought you were hot as fuck! Shit sorry I cussed.

Sof- Okay I decided I was gonna  let him ask his, then leave this one as the end of the broadcast. This answer could break or make out relationship.. Can you complete this sentence "My girlfriend is __________"

Mikey- My girlfriend is breathtakingly beautiful. *kiss*

"It's time to end the broadcast. I had a fun time doing this. I'm glad you all guys are accepting the fact that Mikey and I are a couple. Thanks for the support and yeah love you guys! Bye."

After cleaning up the mess we did, we went over to the recliner and started watching White Chicks mostly because it's my all-time favorite comedy.

Before I started drowsing off, I heard Mikey whisper I love you. This is the first time either of us had said it. I don't think he knew I was hearing, but I would never want him to take it back. I liked the way it rolled off his tongue.

I love him too.