Chapter 12: Last Day

Mikey:

Today is our last day in Baltimore and Sofia is kind of upset. She doesn't want to leave her mom or brothers, but on the plus side, we only have two more months of touring then we are done for a couple months. I've decided to take her out on a date tonight so we can savor one more thing in Baltimore. It's noon and I was running up the stairs to tell Sof at what time to get ready. I knocked on her room door and walked in. She was laying on her bed staring at the ceiling.

"Hey babe." I said laying in top of her. She breathed in and smiled.

"Hi." She strained. "Get off please. I can't breathe." She whispered. I got off of her and laid beside her.

"I'm taking you out today."

"Where to?" She asked.

"How 'bout movies, then we can go eat somewhere. And when we come back you can break the rules and come sleep with me."

"Mmm, sounds fun. What time?"

"The movie starts at like 5."

"What movie?"

"Lights out." I smirked. Hoping she would actually get scared and jump into my arms.

"Oooh, I love scary movies." She smiled bright. I frowned a bit, but cheered up when she gave me a kiss.

"I should frown more often." I said. She scrunched up her face and looked me dead in the eye.

"No, don't. I think you look better when you smile. It makes me wanna just kiss you all over." She winked. I love her. She's amazing and corny, which makes her even more adorable then she already is.

"You're the best." I smiled and kissed her before getting up.

"Where are you going?" She asked.

"I don't want your mom to get here and see us in your room, with a closed door, in your bed."

"Stay. She won't be home anytime soon. You're the only person I want to be with right now." So I walked back to her bed and laid next to her. Wrapping my arms around her dainty figure.

Sofia:

It was time for me to start getting ready for my date with Mikey. He was sleep on my bed, but he looked so cute so I didn't want to wake him up just yet. I went into my closet and got a white off the shoulder shirt and blue jeans. I went to the bathroom to change so I wouldn't risk mom walking into anything. After I changed, I got some peep toe boots that had a little bit of heel so I could be taller. But still doesn't help. It only makes me 5'5. They add two inches. I didn't feel like doing my makeup so I just put powder to balance my skin and that's it. My hair was curled and kind of wild so I put that up into a high ponytail. At the moment I am loving chokers, so I put one of those on and the other half to my best friend necklace. My cross body bag was downstairs so I didn't get that yet.

It was a little bit past four and I thought it was time to wake Mikey up.

"Babe.. wake up." I said while shaking him. He wouldn't budge. So I slapped hi ass. He was up and runnin'.

"Shit babe." He said. "You can't touch my ass like that. It's only for me, myself, and I."

"Okay, then this is all for me, myself and I." I said pointing to my butt, boobs, lips, and you know what else.

"On second thought go ahead and touch it all you want." He smiled. I rolled my eyes and told him to go get ready.

*im not gonna bore you with all the details of the date. so skipping to where they are home*

I made my way downstairs with Mikey making sure we were quiet cause it was actually pretty late.

We went straight into Mikey's room no tv tonight. I was the last one to walk into the room. I slowly closed the door and leaned my forehead against it. Willingly, I turned the lock. I looked back at Mikey who was already looking at me. I gradually made my way toward him. As did he. I looked up at him and started to unzip his sweater. After I had taken it off, we connected our lips sharing a very passionate kiss. One that made me just melt in his hands.

Seconds later we were both fully unclothed.

*y'all know what happened. i ain't writing that*

His chest was up against my back I could still feel him panting, and his heart beating really fast. I smiled at myself thinking about what had just happened. My breath made its way back to normal after a few seconds. I turned over and pressed myself against him.

"I've never loved someone as much as I love you." He smiled.

"I never loved anyone, but you." I whispered. (So corny 🙄🙄)

And they all lived happily ever after....

My eyes fluttered trying to stay open as he talked.

"Just go to sleep babe. We can talk tomorrow." He kissed me and I was out like a light.