Chapter 16: Oops

Mikey:

I woke up the following morning kind of groggy. I was probably getting sick, or it could also be that last night we raided the alcohol cabinet. Sofia didn't sleep down here with me because her grandparents are still her and she though it would be inappropriate. Sure she thinks that with them, but not with her mother..... and brother in the same house.

Once I got out of the shower, I changed into some shorts and a white shirt. Upstairs, I saw everyone sitting either in the living room or kitchen stool. Sofia was in the kitchen with her grandmother talking about what she would be doing this week.

"Well grandma I gotta finish packing."

"Hello. Good morning Mrs. Millán, good morning Sof." I said going over to them.

"Good morning Mickey." Mrs. Millán said. I walked out of the kitchen and into the living room where I had a conversation with Mr. Millán.

Sofia:

"Well sweetie. We have got to go now. We'll see you in a week. Behave."

"Bye grandma. Bye grandpa. Bye Noah. Be good. I love you." I said. They walked to the car and I watched them take off.
"Babe, wanna go out with me?"

"I sort of thought we already were."

"No dork. I meant wanna go like to brunch or shopping or all of the above."

"All of the above." He chucked. We went out separate ways so we could change.

I changed into some ripped jeans, a peach cropped halter top, and some suede ankle boots. Mikey came into my room wearing some skinny jeans and a dark blue shirt with the sleeves rolled up that showed off his defined bicep.

"Look at those arms. You even lift bro?"

"Psh more than you baby girl." He smiled. I laughed and we walked down to the car.

About three hours later, we had gotten bored of being out so we decided to go back home. Right as we were pulling into the driveway I got a phone call from my manager; Kendra.

S: Hello?
K: Hi sweetie. It's Kendra.
S: Yeah, hi what's up?
K: Well remember how you told me that you were going to be moving to California?
S: Um well yeah
K: Well I was in a meeting with some of the coordinators from RadioDisney and they would like to interview you and hope you sing a cover.
S: Oh my god are you serious?!?!
K: Yes sweetheart.
S: Oh my god!
K: I'll be in LA for the remainder of the time you're in Baltimore. I'll expect to meet you get here on November 12
S: Alright, thank you so much Ken. Bye
K: Bye

"What happened?"

"Well RadioDisney wants to interview me."

"Oh my god. Congrats babe. This calls for a celebration." He smiled. This after that and now we're neked.

This is the first time I actually give him hickeys. He looked hotter with hickeys. Not gonna lie. But my bad. We're going out later and now he needs too figure out how to hide them. #oops

"Babe. I left hickeys."

"How many."

"Like three."

"Hot! My turn." He whispered.

------

I'm done