¢__¢ Chapter one ¢__¢

Natasha has a duel with the Black tiger in the underground battle she use her techniques to defeat her opponent. The game has end and the winner was the Thug queen, all gangs cheered for Thug Queen.

After the fights Natasha drive through her own condo because it’s late in the morning because of his duel. Her family knows that she’s a gangster and her family doesn’t care. In the morning Natasha wake up early for school, She saw her gang friends doing something.

Natasha usually goes to school using her own car and big bikes while Natasha was using her big bike. At the school they walk through the corridor all the students are afraid of their group they knew that the Black phoenix was the powerful gang in the Philippines. In front of the door where their first subject is,Natasha slam the door and all the students are shocked and kept their mouth shut because of Natasha.

Natasha went straight to her chair behind the window and all her friends sited in front of her. She heard all the girls screamed at the corridor she saw Sean Patrick Chua the Heart rob of the school with his friends. He's the leader of the Black Gems he calls himself Thug King. Natasha got angry and she shouted to all the girls who screamed in their classroom.

Sean sited beside her and they had a little talk, the teacher arrived at the classroom and all the students went back to their proper sits. The teacher started to discuss and Natasha had fallen asleep in her desk. The bell rang for their break and Natasha wake up and told their friends to have lunch together with her and they all nod.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Nathazkie

sorry short update

Please

VOTE

comment