Chapter 1-The Beginning

How did this happen....

Hi my name is Marianne Oliver and I am 18 years old. I trained in MMA (Mixed martial arts), Boxing, and free running. I am also a street racer in my town. Long Eaton. I live in a huge house with my guardian Johnny who is CEO of AUDI cars and my close friend Kiera. I can also play guitar and I can dance. I will sometimes dance with Ross, Kiera's boyfriend. We sometimes do performances around the town.

When I was 13 I was kidnapped and taken to an old abandoned house in the middle of nowhere that was when I met Kiera. I was able to fight a bit so taught her how to defend herself. One cold night we were able to escape and we found a car. I kinda already knew how to drive because of my older cousin. We drove all night till we made it to a place called Long Eaton. So ye this was where we met Johnny, he took us in, gave us a home and now we are basically a family.

How did this happen...  Well I am in the middle of another street race. I don't really know why I do this. It's a quick way of making money, well if you win it's a good way to make money or get a new car and it's a lot of fun. If I get money I normally spend it on fixing up my other cars, or buying instruments. I was about to turn the last corner when the car behind me decided to ram me. Great. Well I'm going to have to fix that dent. Right I think it is time to use my nitrous oxide. And over the finish line I go. I normally end up winning these races so I get some angry racers after me but nothing I can't handle. Right let’s see how much I have won tonight. I get out my car and walk over to Luke. “There you are D.K, that was a good race" "thanks Luke, so how much have I got" "umm 5k" "sweet, take 1k for yourself mate” “thanks D.K" "anytime". I take the money, get back in my car and drive home. I walk through my front door to find Johnny and Kiera laughing. "Evening" "Hi Marianne, where have you been" "where do you think Johnny" "Marianne you know how much I hate street racing, you could get hurt" "I know Johnny but I'm not hurt am I" "true but I still don't like you racing, especially at 9 at night when it is dark" "well if it makes any difference have 4K towards my cars" "so when is your next race" "I don’t really know, maybe when I have fixed up one of the cars, anyway I'm tired so I’m going to bed,  night" "good night". I walked into my room and had a shower then went to bed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so here is the first chapter, i hope you like it

please comment and vote