Chapter 2-Another day at college

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock. I lazily got out of bed and had a shower. I decided to wear black jeans with an AC/DC t-shirt with black vans. I walked towards Kiera's room and said "good morning Kiera" "morning Marianne" "do you want me to drive you to college or is Ross picking you up" "can you take me please cause I don’t really want to drive" "yep I will meet you outside”. I walked in to my garage and got the keys to my cherry red Ferrari. I waited outside my house for 2 minutes then Kiera came out. "So you ready" "ye"

Once we got to the college I parked the car and we got out. "What classes do you have today" I asked. "well I have maths, then music with you and then English with you, that is if you’re going to your lessons today" "ye I'm going to them" "good see you in music" "ye bye Kiera". So I made my way to my first class when someone shouted me "MARIANNE" I turned around to find Danny running towards me. "hi Danny" "I just wanted to say that was a great race last night,  good job" "thanks Danny" "well I will see you later" "ye see you later Danny". After that I carried on walking to my maths class. Maths was boring as usual, then I had music with Kiera. All we did was play some songs and then it was lunch. I walked with Kiera to our usual table and sat down to eat. Then Ross came and sat next to Kiera. "Hi babe, hi Marianne" "Hi babe" "Hi Ross" "have you seen the new teacher yet" "we have a new teacher, what do they teach" I asked curious.  "Yes we have a new teacher and he teaches English" "that’s nice, who is teaching us this year" "I don't know but I guess we will find out soon". I just nodded and we left the table to go to our English lesson.

We walked through the door to find only 3 other students in the room and what looked like the teacher. Once all the other students had made their way into the room the teacher closed the door. "Hello class, my name is Robert Downey Jr but you can call me Mr Downey or Sir", everyone just nodded in agreement. This is going to be a very boring year I thought.

Roberts POV

Well this is my first day at this college and so far I like it. Right now it is lunch and I am sat with some other teachers who I don't know the names of. They were all talking about what students they have for their next lesson. One of them turned to me and said "So Rob, who do you have in your next class" "umm" I get out the register for my next lesson and read some of the names off.  "Kiera, Ross, Liam, Bradley, Molly, Amy, Marianne" "is that Marianne Oliver and Kiera Scott" "err yes why" "well I think I should warn you about Marianne and Kiera" "warn me, why" now I was confused. I looked at their grades and they are both grade A/B student. "Marianne and Kiera are known to cause trouble" "what sort of trouble" "they like to start fights, bad attitude towards others but that also depends if they even comes to the college" "I’m sure they aren’t that bad" "that’s what I said before I met them" "right ok then, thanks for that warning,  I will keep a watch on them". I got up and left to go to my class room to get ready for my next class. Why did they need to warn me, she doesn't sound dangerous but I guess I'll have to wait and find out.

So far there are 3 students in my class, then 3 people walked in. One was a blonde haired boy, the second was a red haired girl and the third was a girl with black and blue hair. She also has a lip piercing. She is wearing an AC/DC t-shirt with black jeans and black vans. She looks like my type. For god sake Robert, she is your fucking student.

Once everyone had entered the room and sat down I said "Hello class, my name is Robert Downey Jr but you can call me Mr Downey or Sir". Everyone just nodded in agreement. Before I started the register I said "right when I call your names out I want you to raise your hand ok" they all just nodded again. I took the register and started reading names.  "Kiera" she raises her hand, that was the girl that walked in with the blonde haired boy and the black and blue haired girl. "Liam, Bradley, Jack, Luke, Ross" that was the blonde haired boy that walked in with Kiera. "Marianne" the girl with the black and blue hair,  the one who I was warned about.

For the last half an hour I have let them do what they want. I kept looking at Marianne, that’s when I heard someone shout "D.K" Marianne looked at the person who shouted those letters and mouthed 'shut up' to him. I wonder why she said shut up, he only said two letters. Maybe it could be a nickname but what does D.K stand for.

Marianne's POV

Great, just great. Thanks a lot Liam, now the new teacher knows my street racing name. If you don't know what D.K stands for, it means drift king. I looked at the teacher, I think his name is Mr Downey, I looked at him and he looked confused. I wonder if he knows what D.K means. I hope not.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

here is chapter 2, i hope you like it :)