Chapter 2

Y/N POV

Morning so soon.... Aghh... I sit up and look at my alarm... 6am. I stretch and open my window. Such a beautiful day.

I always have to wake up to make sure I don't get late since I HAVE to walk to wherever it is I need to go. I have no car, and in all honesty I don't want to ask, I love walking it's just getting to places on time is what angers me... 

I grabbed my clothes and fixed my hair a bit, having long hair just makes me lazy so I don't really bug with it, though people give me weird looks

I grabbed my clothes and fixed my hair a bit, having long hair just makes me lazy so I don't really bug with it, though people give me weird looks... Hey, I don't care what you think of me... :P 

I make myself a sandwich for my lunch and prepare myself a cereal to have breakfast. I suddenly start to remember last night.... That guy that saved me from that creep... he randomly disappeared and I didn't get the chance to thank him. I hate not thanking him because I mean... he helped me, and it's the least I can do...but his eyes were what actually had me intrigued. I had never seen such eyes, but oh well... If I ever see him again I'll thank him... 

I start my walk, I make sure to avoid that alley NEVER again will I go through it, well at least at night, but school is the other way so I should make it to school soon. After 15 minutes, I turn around the corner to see the huge school... It is beautiful

I start seeing students around that campus, I guess I am not the only early bird

I start seeing students around that campus, I guess I am not the only early bird... I start browsing around without actually paying attention and BUMP. I bumped into somebody... 

"Omg I am so sorry... I didn't see where I was going..." I bow and look up to see a boy smiling.

"It's fine", he picks up my books and hands it to me, "just be careful it gets really crowded here." he waves and starts walking away. No way.

"Wait!" I ran after him and I see him stop, turning to face me. "Yes??" he asked.

"Your that guy..." I look at him and YES! This is the guy that saved me from last night... He is tall and his hair, black wavy.... This has to be him... 

"Um I think your confusing me... I have never seen you... Now if you'll excuse me.." he tried to walk away and I stand in front of him, and stare at him. YES! I know I shouldn't but he can't fool me... He is the one that saved me... Why deny it??

"Why are you denying it... You were the one who beat that creep and saved me" I see his face suddenly change, it became a bit more serious... Even his aura changed... 

"You are mistaken, now please stop disturbing me..." he moved me to the side and well I was shocked. The guy who saved me, is denying what he did... Aghhh I know it's him so screw this...4

"Fine. I'll leave you alone but THANK YOU FOR SAVING ME LAST NIGHT" I yelled out. I covered my mouth... oh my god...

He turns around in disbelief.... I actually didn't mean to yell it out, but he wasn't going to let me say anything soooo oops...I see people starting to stare and well I blush red. Great, my first day at school and I messed up...

"Again I repeat you are mistaking me" he turns away and I just sigh... I know it was you, but at least I said thank you... I smile.... 

'He seems very nice...'

Yongguk POV

'I can't believe that the girl is actually a student here'

"This could be a problem" I run my fingers through my hair... she knows to much...

'She seems innocent so just deny it... Plus it's not like we will see her at all'

I sigh and walk into class and I end up seeing her sitting down in the corner of the classroom... Just great. I apparently have class with her... 

'Well, at least she is a beauty'

"Shut up." I take my seat and blocked everything around me... This year might end up killing me....