Chapter 5

Y/N POV

A few weeks have passed by, and I realized why Yongguk is one to avoid befriending people. Mostly, why girls. At first he was very distant with me, and I always wondered why?

His fangirls.... or how I like to call them, STALKERS.

I've been confronted by many, many girls asking me what my relationship with him. I always answered the same which either caused them to leave me alone, or get told off, and well Yongguk will magically appear, and save my ass.

"What's it to ya girls if I hang out with Yongguk... Yonguuk isn't an object you own so please kindly back off..." I told the maybe 10th girl.

I told Yongguk that he isn't getting rid of me so easily, he warned me that people around him always get hurt. Well guess what :P I am one stubborn girl. I can put up with anything. Unless my clumsiness comes up, then we can have a problem.

"Oppa is not yours to be with... You are not at his level..." she bragged. As if I didn't know that. Of course I ain't at his level. He ain't clumsy as me.

"Neither are you so please, don't come whining to me that he doesn't notice you because there is a reason for that..." I saw he raise her hand, and I was already preparing myself for it, but as always.

"Don't you dare raise your hand at her" Yongguk stated, causing the girl to back away and bow at him, smiling.

"I'm sorry Oppa, but she was being mean..."

ME??? MEAN!?

"You were the one saying she wasn't good enough to be around me, but pardon my rudeness... Who are you to say who is worthy of me?" I looked at him in shock. How did he know she said that?

"I di-dn't say that oppa!"

"I heard you myself as I came into the building" he took my arm and hid me behind him, "I also despise people who come in group to attack a single person."

To be continued....

(I'm back! Work nd Work -.- I'll updatr more soon!! Haha enjoy the teaser)