Chapter 3

Y/N POV
I still don't know why he is denying that he was the one that saved me. It may had been dark but I saw him... The difference... Could be his eyes... What I saw could have been contacts...
I sigh. Today school is just boring... I also noticed that I had class with him... EVERY single one.
I wouldn't deny that I would want to keep insisting but I already embarrassed myself... No thanks...
Suddenly my desk was slammed. I look up surprised to see a girl with a bit chu face... Oooh boy...
"Who do you think you are!" She yelled.
"Pardon?" I asked confused.
"How dare you talk to Yongguk oppa!! She demanded. Oh..his name is Yongguk....
"Umm last thing I remember, I am allowed to talk to people?" I answered, must be a crazy person.
"You don't talk to oppa... A girl such as yourself are not worthy!"
"Look... I don't know who you are but you don't tell me what to do.. Plus I can take a guess that the isn't your boyfriend huh" I stood up and cross my arms.
"You've been warned newbie" she hugged and walked away...
I hate when people think they own a person agh infuriating...
Lunch Time~~~
I decided to eat my lunch outside to avoid stares from girls... Seriously half the school is trying to eat me.
Poor Yongguk.
"Hey.."
"Look can you seriously stop--- oh" the one who just spoke to me was none other than Yongguk.
"You okay?" He asked.
"I'm fine..." I smiled. He isn't avoiding me anymore or what?
"I wanna umm apologize...."
"For deny?" I questioned.
"People being rude to you..."
Oh. It's that...
"Relax big boy... I can handle myself" I smiled and saw him shocked. "I've been with much worse people... So this is nothing"
"But... You don't deserve this" he sat next to me...well he is approaching me haha...
"I know... But people are stupid... Haha I may be a clumsy girl but I know people can't tell me what to do :P" I smiled. And I saw him smile... Something I rarely saw him do...
"You should smile sincerely more often" I tell him and he smiled more. By seeing him with other people like I did... He seemed to like find it fake... Call me crazy but I felt it.
The bell rang so I stood up.
"See ya around Yongguk" I waved and ran to class...

Yongguk POV
"She saw through me..."
'Follow her'
On instinct, I don't know what possessed me to follow her. She was walking to her locker, but something was odd... There were girls with cameras... No.

That's when I smelled it... Paint. This can completely ruin her...

Just as she was about to open the locker, I slammed my hand to prevent it from opening. She looked at me shocked and confused. I understand why confused but why is she so shocked... It was then that I paid attention to my position. I was a bit taller than her so she was right underneath my arm AND it looked like what a guy does to a girl to get attention. And we were both staring into each others eyes...
OMG! What am I doing?!
I move back and shake my hair...this is embarrassing...
"You don't need your bio book... We can share one" I took her hand and walked away.
"Umm what's going on??"
"Nothing" I can't believe I did what I did... People will now think wrong! What's worse... She probably thinks weird of me now...

"Yongguk was there something wrong with my locker" she asked.