Comfort

Yuri awoke in sweats doubting their victory in the pair figure skating tournament he turned to his left side seeing that viktor was gone with only thinking the possibility that viktor returned back to his room Yuri slipped over his paw print t-shirt a viktor jumper.Yuri slid his running shoes over his pj bottoms and decided to have a midnight jog to refresh his head with calm and relaxing vibes. Yuri turned towards his door and slowly closed it to cause little sound for his sleeping family. Suddenly yuri screamed with fear,viktor was shuffling towards yuri like a lifeless corpse. His green night gowned slipped off his left shoulder reviling his exposed flesh. "Yu-Yuri"he rubbed his eye to escape the blurry lens,"where are you going at such a time hmmm?" Viktor than gazed towards yuri's chest seeing his face surrounded by love hearts and Stars. "What-ur-well-I-wanted-er" Yuri trying to cover his jumper pattern "well aha I'll just go" Viktor grabbed Yuri's arm once again and thrown Yuri up the wall and leaned towards him " oh yuri I knew you loved me but this is a new level" without hesitation Yuri slid his hand towards a door knob and swung it open and pulled himself away from Viktor,and closed the door but without realisation Yuri was hit on the head by a broom stick"oh no no no no this isn't my room this isn't my room" he throw himself out the door collecting the fallen sweeping brushes that followed his stumble he turned to see Viktor stood puzzled to Yuri's actions "whoops haha wrong room hahaha" Viktor shuffled past yuri and entered Yuri's bedroom before saying" you better brush up on your romance yuri" he smiled and closed the door. Yuri stood blank and ran towards the exit of the spring and down the beach trying to erase the embarrassment that just occurred "WHAT WAS I THINKING WEARING HIS FACE ON MY BODY OH NO I CANT FACE HIM TOMORROW" the yell echoed around the silent city caused the birds to emerged from their hiding place and hovered over the sea. The midnight sky breezed past Yuri he stop running and leaned towards his knees his breaths were weak. he began to smile realising that viktor was his all the embarrassing energy evaporated and yuri began to regain a boost of confidence "tomorrow I won't only show Viktor but the world that I am the only man meant for him" Yuri turned and ran back home rushing toward his room and diving in to his bed were viktor was sleeping he pulled away the cocoon of warmth viktor was huddled with and filled him with the cold night breeze that still lingered on his clothing Viktor's voice rusted "what's wrong Yuri?" Viktor slid himself up the bed frame and looked at Yuri with confusion.Yuri fell towards Viktor and  regained touch of Viktor's lips a force took over yuri filled with passion determination and hope. Yuri slid off his running shoes and pulled his Viktor jumper off throwing it to the ground and curl into Viktor's arms.

Hours passed and the early sunrise began to comfort the city's urban creatures. Viktor stared at Yuri's restful face as he stroked his hair the morning birds sang In a harmony and the sun peaked through the cracks of the blinds hitting yuri's face causing him to awake."good morning yuri" Yuri gazed towards Viktor's sleepless face,
"You haven't slept?,won't that affect your performance?",viktor shook his head and yawned"No I'll be good." Viktor not seeing Yuri's room in light made him blush "how many poster do you have of me exactly?" He chuckled yuri turned towards his embarrassment of a shrine and started to make no sense vocabulary ."no-they're-I-I'm-well-erm-Viktor" he pressed his finger against his lips I love it when you get embarrassed yuri's flustered face stared into Viktor's eyes." Now let's go and win the competitions hmm No.1 Viktor fan." Viktor jumped out of bed and left yuri's breathless.seconds past and yuri screamed silently trying to avoid more embarrassment "why didn't I take them downnnnnnnn?!?" He launched his face towards the bed  hitting the pillow and yelled"WHY DIDNT I TAKE THEM DOWN?!"