Android 18 x Reader

Disclaimer: I don't own dbz, if I did I wouldn't classified  17, and 18 as androids but instead cyborgs.

In this AU Krillin marries Marron. So there won't be any kind of love triangle. Cell got killed by a meteor ( in his larvae from), so 17 and 18 don't get absorbed. 16 doesn't exist also.

YN pov

I Follow Vegeta as he was going to fight the androids alone. I see three of them and landed next to him I can tell he looked irritated.

YN: You can yell at me later, but for now let's do this together.

Vegeta: Tch.. Very well. I got the one with the black hair, I'll leave the girl to you.

I look at android 18, She blew a kiss at me followed by a wink. I gotta admit she's pretty hot and I would totally ask her out if this was a different situation.

17: I know we been stuck in that lab forever, but are you really that thirsty you're flirting with a guy you just met?

18: Shut up! I got (YN), I'll leave Vegeta to you.

Vegeta and 17 charged at the same time taking their fight to a freeway. I can tell from the sound of cars exploding.

18: Guess that leaves only you and me handsome.

Not wanting to hold back I went super saiyan while in my fighting stance.

YN: I'm not going to go easy on you just because your a woman.

18: Good. I love a man that can play rough.

Timeskip/After fight. I'm too lazy to put it in.

Damn. She's too strong. She's not even effected by some hits I gave her. My ssj form fade away leaving me in no condition to continue my fight with her.

18: You know. You look more attractive in your base form.

She walked up close to me making my heart pound faster,  but it wasn't from fear. It was from how nervous I am.

YN: Not gonna lie I like you, and I would totally ask you out if we weren't trying to kill each other.

18: Funny. I was just about to say the same thing to you. Who says we have to kill eachother me and my brother didn't do anything wrong.

YN: you... huh. Your right.

Is trunks right about the androids? Seriously I can't picture something this beautiful be a death machine. No pun intended.

YN: So... wanna go out sometime. I know we just met, but I can't let a hottie such as yourself remain single.

She giggled bringing her face close to mines.

18: I'd like that.

Both of us lean in closer sharing a short but romantic kiss. We separated with her ascending preparing to leave.

18: See you later handsome.

She flew off. I watch her disappear as she flew further away.

YN's mind: I can't believe it. I have a girlfriend. A really hot one at that. Hmm? Shes an android. Does that means she doesn't have a pu-

My thoughts were cut off by Vegeta falling from the sky completely unconscious.

17: I believe that belongs to you?

YN: Thanks!

17 flew off going the same way 18 did.

Author pov

Nobody ever saw the androids again. Well except for you. The Z fighters searched for them, but it was difficult with the both of them not having energy so they waited for them to blow up a city, or try to destroy the world but no luck. They gave up on searching for them.

3 years later...

Vegeta: Where's (YN). He said he was going to train with us.

Goku: Be patient Vegeta he might be running late.

Vegeta: Be patient? No. There's this "buu" creature coming in 2 years and I refuse to lose to it. I won't make the same mistake like I did 3 years ago.

Gohan: He did said he was going to introduce us to some people. I wonder who it is?

YN: Sup guys.

Goku: Hey (YN). Who these two?

Vegeta: Who cares? Where have you... been.

Beside you were Android 18 looking a bit mature. And a little girl 3 years old with blonde hair and (e/c).

YN: This is my wife Lazuli. And this little angel here is my daughter (D/N).

While explaining why you didn't tell about the androids, Questions was going around everybody's mind. But there was one question everyone wanted to know.

Goku: HOW DID YOU IMPREGNATE A ANDROID!!

YN: (sigh).

THE END

AN: Sorry for the short story.