Chapter 6.

We are going back to Beth and Daryl in this one! Enjoy ✨

It's been 2 days since myself and Daryl kissed. I really want it to happen again and soon. All I have been thinking about is the age difference. What if I'm too young? Or what if Daddy hates Daryl? Oh the things that could go wrong. I just really want to spend time with him.

I head to Daryl's cell to see what he is up too this afternoon. "Hello there". He looks up at me and turns in his bed. "Um hello? I think the polite thing to do is greet me back." I tell him. He gets up out of his bed and just kisses me. I was surprised but it felt really good. I kissed back then he pulled away. "Just shut up Greene. You talk WAY to much". I rolled my eyes and walked out of his cell with a smirk. As soon as I walked out Crystal walked up to me. "What's going on between you and Daryl?" I scoffed and looked at her. "What are you talking about? Absolutely nothing is going on. What's going on with you and Carl?" Crystal looks at me and walks away upset. I didn't feel as bad as I should but that's not her business. I do love the girl, I'm just not that close to her yet.

Later the night I go to Daryl's cell. "Knock Knock". He smiles at me and I sit on his bed. "I wanna go out tomorrow with you. You can't say no either. Meet me when you wake up." Daryl looks at me and nods. I kiss his cheek and get up before he grabs my hand. "Who says I was done with you? Come here." He kisses my lips and I feels the sparks once more. I kiss back and sit on his lap. I kiss him for a while before pulling away. "I gotta get to my cell. I'll see you tomorrow." I press my finger to his lips and head for my cell. Tomorrow will be good. I know it.