16.The true identity of the armored titan

It was raining in the morning again.But somehow ennoshita loved it when it rained In the morning.That way he could just sleep in and try to be warm.

But something felt wrong somehow.Ennoshita woke up feeling embraced by some strong arms.Ennoshita woke up and he was very warm.It was like he couldn't breath at all.So he woke up feeling very tight.

So he decided to touch what he was being embraced from.It felt like a pair of strong arms to him.And they were very buff at the same time.Maybe that's why he was feeling tight.

He tried to break free from it but he couldn't."....UH...."Ennoshita said as he was groaning.But that groan woke up someone."Ennoshita..."Someone said.Ennoshita got very frightened so he decided to huddle next to what he was being hold.

But Ennoshita slowly looked up and saw yellow golden eyes staring at him.He loved that sight.Ennoshita was flustered when he saw those eyes.

"You okay?"Reiner asked."...REINER!"Ennoshita said as he realized that he was being embraced from the human form of the armored titan also known as reiner."What's wrong?"Reiner asked.

"Umm....nothing....you are just squishing me....a lot..."Ennoshita said as he sounded like he was running out of air.

Reiner immediately let go of ennoshita as he also noticed that he was squishing ennoshita.Ennoshita was pretty fragile."Sorry...I just like squeezing adorable things...like you....you look very cute when you were sleeping..."Reiner said.

Ennoshita blushed very hard.So Rainer hugged him again but this time gently."You're so cute!"Reiner said as he ruffled ennoshita's hair.

After reiner was done hugging ennoshita,ennoshita out his arms around reiner.As he did he looked up at his yellow golden eyes.Those eyes made ennoshita's heart fluster.He has immediately fallen in love with reiner.

The blonde-headed,buff,strong tall guy has also fallen In love with the brunette,lovable,kind adorable angel.

There was silence for a moment until both sealed it with a kiss.On the lips.

After kissing they just went to the normal stuff that they usually did.Eat sleep and talk.

But something shocking happened.

"R-reiner....I feel a bit dizzy...."Ennoshita said as both were having a verbal conversation while standing up."What's wrong?"Reiner said sounding very concerned."I don't know my stomach hurts...and my head....it hurts a lot...."Ennoshita said.

Until all of a sudden Ennoshita fainted.He fell on his knees and blacked out.All ennoshita saw was darkness/blackness.He was able to hear reiner yell out his name many times.

"ENNOSHITA!"

That's what ennoshita heard many times.