The Female Blacksmith

I dip my new sword into water and let the steam hit my face after a few days of working on my masterpiece. I walk to the scabbard I previously made to match the sword yet I trip on my hair those golden locks are both a blessing and a curse.

~In the kingdom of Clarines~
"Zen we have a new mission." Kiki said as she walked in.

"What is it?" Asked the white haired boy.

"Well there is an abandoned blacksmith hidden in the forest and a man said he has stuff there he owns but he is to scared to get because he thinks that there is criminal activity taking place there and he wants us to get his items." Kiki explained.

"Let's do it! Go get Obi, Mitsuhide, and Shirayuki! And prepare the horses!" Zen commanded.

~Later in the hidden forest~

The five people continue on their mission till they stopped at the sight of what looked like a blacksmith.

"This must be it!" Shirayuki stated.

"Yeah lets get going." Kiki said.

-readers POV
I heard the sounds of horses walking then several voices. How?! How did they get here?! That's it I will fight them if I have to! I never did anything to deserve this! Why do people want to kill me for my hair?! I go outside with my sword to find the people tying the horses to trees.

"Why are you here? I have had enough of thieves coming and trying to rob me of my things I'm going to give you five seconds to leave!" I yell pointing my sword at them.

"Or what?" A boy with white hair asked.

"One!" I say as I get in a fighting stance.

"Get ready guys!" One of the girls yelled.

"Two......Three...."

"Be careful!" A girl with red hair yelled.

"Four....FIVE!" With that I charge at them a girl with blonde hair and a boy with bluish hair charge at me I punch the girl and back kick the boy knocking both to the ground I stab my sword into the ground next to her head. The boy got back up luckily for me I had several knives on me so I kicked his chest sending him to the wall then quickly throw the knifes at him and they go around his head and shoulders.

"Had enough?" I say in a monotone voice.

Then the boy with white hair draws his sword so I run grab my sword from the ground then noticed the girl with red hair. She probably can't fight! So I dodged all the attacks the white haired boy throws at me and jump behind the girl grabbing one of her arms and putting it behind her back and the sword near her neck.

"Shirayuki!" He yelled and charged at me.

"I wouldn't do that you want red here to leave with her life right?" I say with a smirk that was hidden by the mask that covered my face till suddenly I was lifted from the ground with my long hair I dropped my sword as I raise up from the ground.

"Hey master look at this long hair!" Then I look up to see a boy playing with my hair.

"Put me down!!! Now!!!" I demanded but that made him tug the hair up.

"Umm let me think about that no." He said.

"Obi put her down and tie her to the tree!" The boy with white hair commanded.