The Flight

The flight was nothing special a three month trip to Crystillion and they were done. The ship broke atmosphere at six o'clock am. The trip was supposed to be taken in hyper speed to the nearest settlement  but the motor blew three days into the trip so the three month trip became a twelve month trip.
The food was nothing special just mainly bread and water and meat. There were some games but not many fancy ones like gaming consoles but no full emersion virtual reality. The boys mostly sat around doing nothing. The girls gossiped in their room. By day twelve everyone was used to the feeling of zero gravity and the people floated around. There were school lessons you could take electronically and everyone was forced to do them you were also forced to exercise so you didn't become mush in the zero gravity.
Being stuck with so many people their own age people naturally started matching up there were parties and dances and by the end of month one life was fun. Then the ship got hit by space trash and one engine was destroyed.
The kids were forced to go outside and fix it over all only one kid named Aidan was injured hit by space trash and was knocked unconscious for a day. But it turned out it was more than just that everyone had a watch that told them their hunger thirst and health. Aidan's was broken in when he was hit so no one knew he had gotten a major concussion during the process. He was stuck in the medbay for the rest of the trip.