chapter 1

Now that Katniss is married she has two kids. One of the is named Kieth, he is ten years old. Then there is Matilda, she is thirteen.Kieth has brown hair, grey eyes, and olive skin just like his mother.But Matilda on the other hand has blond hair, blue eyes, and tan skin like her father, Peeta.

Katniss and Peeta got married on the exact day of the 78th anual Hunger Games.after Katniss decided that her life with Gale wouldn't be safe, she left him for Peeta. Now Katniss knows what her mother felt, since now Matilda is allows to compete in the games. That your child can be striped away from your life and they may never return, also you might just have to watch them die on live t.v and can't do any thing about it.

Today is the reaping. All the children gather around from the district and see who gets to compete for the 86th Hunger Games. Effie still bold with her pink colors is aging, her hair loss is so bad it has almost caused her to become bald! Her skin i very wrinkly too. Shaking a bit she reaches her hand into the clear glass bowl And reads ".......

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She reads "Matilda Melark." Every body gasps as she enters the stage. She reads another name "Ryan Kimberlin." 

                                                   My mother wakes me up hugging me to where I can barely breathe,

"Mama?", I ask

"Sorry honey,it's just that you're leaving today."

"Mom, I'll be fine I can run fast and shoot an arrow almost as good ad you!"

" I am still going to miss you." 

There is a know at the door. I run to go get it. What a surprise.

"Haymitch!", I yell with joy and wanting my mom to come see.

" Hello Haymitch.", my mother says coming from the hall.

"Good too see you Katniss."

" Hate to be a bother  but why did you come by?", I ask wonderingly.

"Well" stars up Haymitch. "I got the privilage to be your mentor, for my last time."

"Really?", my mother asks.

"Yes" says Haymitch.

My mother walks over to the phone and begins to dial a number.

"Hello Peeta."

" Hi honey, whats up?" he replys.

" Haymitch stoped by, and wanted to let ou know in case you wanted to visit."

" At the house?"

"Yes."

" I will be there shortly."

My mother hangs up the phone and informs us. After a big Reunion with my parents and Haymitch, I go to bed.

 "C'mon follow me." says Haymitch. I slowly open my eyes and follow him. We Bord a train to the capitol. We get on the train and all Haymitch wants to do is talk, but I still want to rest. It may be one of my last good sleeps.

My alarm clock goes off and I jump out of bed.A peacekeeper comes in with a food tray. He held it out twards me. I grab the tray and eat. He watches me closely. I feel uncomfortable. After I am finished he sets the tray down and grabs my arm. He leads me into the training center. I recognize a few faces, but not many. I see Ryan from our district 13. I run upto Ryan.

"Hay!"

"Hello?"

"Matilda.", I say.

" Okay but why to me."

"To talk, hang out. You must not get out much or be somewhat socially awkward."

"I'm not awkward."

"Socially." I repeat.

I look into his eyes , he trys and ignore mine, but I know that he doesn't talk to girls, or want to have a girlfriend. I wink at him just to make it all the more fun. I think he actually thought I meant it because he shook his head as if I was acting like an Idiot.

Yep......

I was right, Ryan is weird, and awkward. I start walking to the wall of weapons. A girl walks up in front of me. She has blond hair that has natural curls, small teeth ( probably from grinding them, and brown eyes. She introduces herself.

" Hello, I'm Caran." " Hello, exuse ." I stutter off trying to look around her, where the weapons are. Not long after I get to the booth and begin to learn. Shortly after we all have to go back to our rooms. The practice is done for the day. Days go by and the same thing happens. Meet new people, learn a little about stuff from the booths. Our training days are almost over.