Chapter 4- An unexpected turn of events

Emily's POV

Soon 4th period came and Amelia and I went our separate ways, I went to Music and she to Art. I walked alone. Again. But this time Niall was MIA. I thought about Shawn, and I started disliking him more and more. As I walked I felt as if someone was watching me. I circled around looking for someone, I had no idea who though, in the midst of the crowded hallway. Then I caught them. It was Shawn. Wow, I was just speaking of the devil. He was staring right at me. I turned around, pretending to not have noticed him and sped walked off to music. This Shawn kid was starting to make me very uncomfortable, especially after the incident this morning in PDHPE. Once arriving in the classroom, I quickly rushed in and took my seat.
"Hey Emily." Niall grinned at me as he walked into class. I couldn't help but smile back.
"Hey Niall." He took his seat and I turned in mine to face him.
"How are you?" He asked. Aweee he cares about me. My insides were going c r a z y
"I'm good, and you?"
"I'm great!" He said a little too loudly causing both of us too laugh. Harry, Louis and Liam walked in and took their seats followed by our teacher, Miss Wus.
Class started and Niall and I continued our project together.
We had moved to sit beside each other, and Niall had my guitar in his hands.
"Give it back!" I giggled trying to grasp it but he kept it out of my reach.
"Teach me!" He wined like a child.
"Fine!" I rolled my eyes.
Out of nowhere someone walked in the room. Every eye was on him. It was Shawn. I sighed a little too loudly. Shawn faced me. He looked down as if he was disappointed, and walked to find his seat.
"Not so fast young man, why were you late?" Miss Wus asked.
Shawn stood and faced miss and hesitated before speaking.
"I-I was speaking with Mr Amoy, our principle." Shawn spoke.
"Is that so?" Miss replied writing down notes.
"Mmmhh." Shawn nodded before plopping down in his seat.
"I'll ask sir, and if I find out you were lying, you'll regret it." Miss said really creepily.
"And she wonders why she is single." Niall whispered causing me to laugh.
Class carried on and Niall and I were playing around, constantly teasing each other. Niall had forced me to teach him how to play the guitar.
So Niall was holding my guitar with a pick in his hand, with me hovering over his shoulder watching him play his newly learnt notes. I felt like a proud mother. Niall turned his head to face me
"You're the-"
MY FACE WAS RIGHT IN THE WAY WHEN HE TURNED TO FACE ME AND HIS LIPS BRUSHED AGAINST MINE BEFORE I COULD MOVE!
I quickly took a step back blushing like crazy touching my lips with my index finger. I stood there blushing and couldn't force myself to look at him. I was too embarrassed to do anything for that matter and I think Niall felt the same.
We were saved by the bell and I rushed out the door, still bright red.
"Wait Emily!" Niall called after me as I rushed to find Amelia. He reached me and grabbed my wrist and swiftly turned me to face him. I opened my mouth to speak to make up any excuse but i stopped myself when I looked at Niall. He had a small smile on his face, his cheeks still red and seemed extremely nervous.
"Niall?" I said quietly. I felt like a zoo had been released in my stomach.
"Emily." He grinned at me as if he had just drunk a bottle of confidence.
"Niall." I repeated unsure of what to say.
"Hey are you free Friday night?" He asked suddenly with hopeful eyes. I almost died. I COULDN'T BELIEVE THIS! NIALL HORAN, MY CRUSH FOR 4 YEARS NOW WAS ASKING IF I WAS FREE FRIDAY NIGHT. I could feel my cheeks burn a even darker shade of red and my hands started to shake nervously.
"Y-yeah, why?" I stuttered trying to control the fangirling that was happening internally.
"You want to hang out? Maybe drive around, stop for pizza and a movie?" He asked.
OMG YAS NIALL, YES OF COURSE I DO! DUDE YOU HAD ME AT HELLO, AND PIZZA? I'LL SELL MY SOUL TO PIZZA.
"Like a date?" I asked and immediately regretted it. If it was possible, My cheeks burned even more and Nialls
did too.
"Yes, exactly like a date" He smiled.
YAYAYAYYAYAYYAY I CAN'T BELIEVE IT. NIALL IS ASKING ME OUT ON A DATE!! OMG WHAT WOULD I WEAR, EW I HAVE LIKE NO NICE CLOTHES. WHAT IF HE DOESN'T WANT TO HANG OUT WITH ME ONCE I GULP DOWN MY PIZZA LIKE A PIG. WHAT-
"Emily?" Niall said quietly almost a whisper. I realized I had not said yes yet.
"Yeah, sure, i'm down." I said like a complete lunatic and mentally face palmed myself.
Niall started grinning and seemed realived.
"Okay, cool. See you later Emily." He waved and walked away leaving me grinning there overwhelmed with joy.
***
SO NIALL JUST ASKED EMILY ON A DATE!!
Are you onboard with team Nemily?
Or are you still waiting for some Shemily action?
Jacinta...FANGIRLING