20

Austin's POV

That bitch. I don't know how I ever though she was different. Poor Summer thought I was fucking cheating.

She's snuggled up by my side, our legs tangled together. She was clearly awake as she played with my fingers.

"I'm sorry." She said, kissing each finger.

"Don't be, you did nothing wrong. I'm sorry she answered the phone."

"It's not your fault, babe. I'm just happy you're not the father."

"Me too. I don't know what I would've done. My career would have been screwed." I played with the loose strands of her hair that were sprawled over my chest.

"Probably." She said. I nudged her leg with my foot.

"I still can't believe you went to Zach and asked him to have sex with you."

"I was really pissed off. I'm sorry, I won't do that ever again."

"Don't beat yourself up over it, baby." I said pulling her up so I could look her in the eyes.

"I'm not. Well I am, but I'll get over it."

"I like this." She said.

"Like what?"

"Just laying here. It's peaceful." I tightened my hold on her waist and pulled her closer into my chest. She curled her body and rested her palm on my chest. I kissed her forehead.

"Do you want some hot chocolate, babe."

"Yes please. I'll help you make it." She said, attempting to get up.

"No stay!" I whined, pulling her back.

"But we need to make it!" She said.

"We can call someone to come make it for us." She laughed.

"We're not lazy, Austin. Do we even have hot chocolate?"

"Oh, yeah. No we don't." I laughed, making her smile.

"You got me all excited and then say we don't have any. Now that's unforgivable." She said, pouting playfully. I laughed.

"I'm sorry. I'll buy you some later. We can go for a walk." I suggested. She smiled.

"I'd love that." She said. I held her close, because after today, I need her to know how much I I care for her and how much I need her close to me. She means so much to me.

"What are you thinking?" She asked, studying my face.

"How do you know I'm thinking about something."

"Because, you bite your bottom lip and your eyes go somewhere else when you're thinking." She said. I kissed her nose.

"Well, I was thinking about how much I like you, and how much I want you to stay with me. I was thinking about how beautiful you were and how crazy you are when you're mad." She lightly punched my chest.

"Funny." she sarcastically remarked.

"Seriously though, that's the sweetest thing you could have said to me." She said, kissing my shoulder.

"That you're crazy?" She laughed again. I can never get tired of that sound.

"Of course." she smiled again.

"Wanna go on that walk now?" I asking, rubbing her arm gently.

"Yes, I do."

"Then let's go."

"We need to change, It's freezing." She said, looking down at what she was wearing.

"You're right. Let's change." She went to her suitcase and pulled out a pair of ripped skinny jeans and black, long-sleeved shirt. Then she went over to a different suitcase and pulled out a pair of black ugg boots.