Chapter 16

Summers POV

The next morning, I woke up with my suitcase as my pillow and I was sitting against the headboard.

I groaned as I tried to straighten out.

"Oh fuck." I breathed, pushing the suitcase away from me.

"Good morning babe." Austin said, walking into the room smiling.

"Do you have Advil, I'm so sore?"

"Yea, one sec." he said, walking out of the room for a second before coming back with a bottle of Advil and water.

"Thanks babe." I said, taking the stuff. I popped two pills into my mouth and swallowed them.

"I have to warn you, there may be a few fans at the airport. I don't want you to get upset okay?" he said, rubbing my thigh gently.

"Yea."

"Don't acknowledge them, just ignore them and keep walking."

"Yup."

"Okay. Get dressed we have to leave in twenty minutes. I'll take your stuff, Dave's here with the boys. The drivers here as well."

"Wait but what about your car?"

"I have someone driving it to where were going, but it's a surprise so let's go." He said, patting my leg and taking my suitcases.

I got up and threw on black legging, an oversized sweatshirt. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and threw my hair into a messy bun.

"Hurry up, babe. My moms waiting at the airport already." Austin called from outside the hotel room.

"Im coming!" I shouted back. I grabbed my purse and looked around the room to make sure I didn't forget anything before walking out with Austin.

"I can't wait to meet your mom." I said smiling.

"I can't wait for you to meet her. I, uh I was wondering if you want to may-"

"Come on guys. We have an hour until our flight leaves and it takes forty to get there." Dave said, pushing us to the car.

Austin's POV

Fuck. Dave ruins everything. I was going to ask her to be my girlfriend and Dave ruins it. Of course.

"What were you going as me Austin?" Summer said, hopping into the car and flipping over the first row into the last.

"Do you want to- um, put your stuff that your not taking at my moms house? You know so you don't have to bring it everywhere we go."

"Ya I guess." She shrugged.

"You excited for New York?" I asked her, hopping into the last row as well.

"Why back here?" I asked.

"It's quieter."

"Three days together and all we've done is sleep basically." I chuckled.

"It's only been three days? It feels like I've known you longer than that. We're already going to New York together. Don't you think that's a little fast?"

"Summer, I really like you, it's crazy to say but I do. Every time I'm around you I get this feeling in my body that I didn't know was there. When I walked into that coffee shop and saw you I couldn't stop staring. We've done so much in three days that my head was spinning. You give me a spark of energy. Your smile lights up the room, no matter where you are. You even said so yourself, you've changed. That has to mean something."