Chapter three

"Oo nice car." I said as we approached a red range rover.

"Thanks." He smiled and opened the passenger door for me.

"You're so kind!" He winked and I got in.

"So summer, how's your dad doing with basketball? I mean I'm a Spurs fan but just wondering." Alex asked.

"He's just as always." I felt a tear prick my eye. I love my dad I really do. But he hates me now and I can't change it..

"Your so pretty." Austin said, looking over at me as he pulled out of his parking spot next to the curb.

"Austin.." I mumbled, blushing.

"So do you go to school?" Robert asked.

"Obviously." I smiled a little bit, trying not to be so rude.

"Senior?"

"Yup. I have school tomorrow. But I'll probably ditch. Maybe just drop out."

"Your almost done! Don't drop out! Don't you want to go to college?" Zach asked.

"Yes but who do I have to pay for it?"

"I thought you have money?"

"Yea, enough to keep me comfortable. Not to pay for college. My parents hate me."

"They don't hate you."

"M'kay. Can you just drop me off back home. I need to get my car." I td him. He nodded and I showed him the way.

"Thanks." I pulled my keys out of my purse and headed for the car, making sure I don't make too much noise.

On the way to the hotel, I had time to think about my future. I'm dropping out of school, as soon as I get to a hotel, I'm going to find an apartment and get a job. I'm going to do what I do best, club.

I pulled into the hotel where Austin is staying at and parked my red Mercedes.

I checked in and made my way to my room.

I placed my stuff on the bed and pulled out ripped jeans, a Miami Heat sweatshirt, and a pair if black vans. I grabbed my toiletries and headed to the bathroom to take a shower.

I let the hot water hit my shoulders for what seemed like all day before stepping out and getting dressed.

I did my makeup and hair, straightening it. My makeup was light, consisting of black eyeliner on my top eyelid, light bronzer, and mascara.

I checked the clock and it was only 11 so I decides to call Liz.

"Hey. How'd it go?" She asked.

"Well considering I'm in a hotel right now, not so well. But I met this guy in the coffee shop and guess who it is." I said, not realizing how big I was smiling until my cheeks started hurting.

"Who?!" She squealed annoyingly. I rolled my eyes and let out a small giggle.

"Austin Mahone. And damn is he hot. We're actually going bowling in an hour." She laughed.

"You hate bowling."

"Yea but I like his face." I playfully rolled my eyes even though she can't see me.

We talked for another hour. Mostly about what happened last night after I passed out. Bren got drunk and they fucked. Not much but whatever.

I then emailed my principle about dropping out. I'll have to fill out some shit papers but I will. I closed my laptop and shut my eyes, taking a quick nap.