Leather Armin

My eyelids fluttered open. I see Armin standing across from me. He's wearing...leather boots? Armin is dressed in tight skimpy black leather clothing. I try to ask him what's going on but found that I was gaged. I also couldn't move my arms or legs because they were chained to the ground and ceiling. It looks like I was in a dark empty room.

"Look who has woken up. Looks like I have to punish you for sleeping too much," Armin said.

He grabbed something off of the metal cart next to him. The cart seems to be loaded with items that I can't quite see. Armin strides Over to me. With the heels on he is about the same height as me. He starts kissing behind my ears. I try to scream and break free but it's no use. Armin continues to kiss all the way down my body and that's when I notice that I was naked.

"Eren, Eren, Eren. You've been a naughty boy." Armin said as he crouches down with his lips an inch away from my cock.

Eren can feel warm puffs of Armin's breath on his manhood. Suddenly the warm breath is replaced by a small warm hand. Just by the contact Eren moans muffled by the gag. The hand starts to move slowly at first then gradually becomes faster. Traveling up and down his cock. Eren becomes so focus to that source of heat bring his penis to life that he forgot what's actually happening. He is a moaning mess until Armin stops he's movements to slip a cock ring on to Eren. "Don't want for you to come to quickly do we? He said with a wink.