Surprise

"Eren, come to my office now."

"Sure, Corporal!"

He's just like an eager puppy. I've always enjoyed the brat's willingness to do anything I said, but there's another thing I also like. His ass.

His ass is like two round volumptious melons that begged to be fucked. That ass waved around in the air, as he cleaned as I ordered. God, I needed to get laid. 

"Yes corporal?" Eren asked. 

"Get on your knees," I said as I started to take my gear, jacket, and shirt off.

"Why? What are we doing? Why are you taking of your clothes?"

"Isn't obvious? I'm gonna fuck you." I said as I slid down my pants and boxers.

"But-"

"Brat, if you say another word that's not my name, I'm gonna strap you to my desk and cut your balls off. It's your choice."

Eren gave a meek nod. He grasped my half hard cock and carefully started to stroke it slowly. 

"You can go faster, you know? Don't act like such a little virgin brat."

Suddenly, Eren had the most devious glint in his eyes. He stopped stroking, and took a long lick up my length, stopping at the tip and swirling around the head. I groaned as he flicked my slit. Where the hell did the little virgin bitch go?

"Open your mouth," I said and of course he obediently did it.

I stuck my 7 inch cock into his warm sucking machine. I started to mouth fuck him and damn it felt great.

In the room all I could hear are my moans and Eren's gagging. I was about to come after five minutes so I told him to lean again it's the desk and strip naked. He instantly obeyed and I can see that he's fully hard. I guess he's turned on by being ordered around or something.

"Is it gonna hurt?" he said in a small whisper.

"I'll try to prep you the best I can, alright?" I said as a looked through my drawers looking for the bottle of lube and a condom.

Once I found the lube, I placed a generous amount on my fingers. I placed a finger inside of Eren and I could tell that he felt uncomfortable. His hole is so tight and warm but I refrained myself from taking him right now.

I started to the push in and out going faster as he relaxed and then added another finger in. Eren started to move his hips in rhythm to my fingers. He finally let out his first moan so far (and there will be several more later on) as I brushed a certain spot.

"L-Levi. I think I'm ready now." He said after I added a third finger.

"Alright. Let's get started"

I placed the condom on and applied some lube on it spreading it out. I lined up my member with that gorgeous son or bitch hole. I pushed in and saw that Eren buried his face into the desk. Knowing that he is in pain, I moved slowly at first. I waited a few seconds for him to adjust until Eren suddenly said, "You can move now."

With those four words I wasted no time on that gentle crap. I pushed all the way in then back out. Eren screamed from it. I started going faster, harder, just like I know he wants and need.

I ran my fingers into his hair and pulled his head back every time I went deeper into him.

"Levi Levi" was all I could hear as I abused his tight hole. That and his fabulous moans.

"You feel so good," I whispered into his ear but all he could reply back was my name followed by a whimper.

I knew I couldn't last much longer so I flipped him so that his back was on my desk and I also lifted his leg over my shoulder to get a better angle. I got in deep hit his special spot more frequently.

As I rammed into his ass, he left his neck exposed so I gave him a big fat hickey to mark where I've been.

Eren started to clench around me warning me that he's close so I went harder and faster than ever if that was possible.

Without warning I came inside the condom, grunting as I did, and not long after he came all over his chest painting it white.

After I finished panting, I pulled out and discarded the condom.

"That was...good," I said. "Now clean yourself and get the fuck out of my office."