LevixEren II

It was a hot Saturday morning. I was at training but I may or may not have turned into a Titan and destroyed the fields which thankful didn't have any Jea- I mean horses in them. Levi had me cleaning the stalls as punishment. The smell is horrible but hopefully I'll clean them all before lunch. Levi promised me extra lunch if I helped his not so little problem afterwards. *cue tiny giggles*

~~~from the time skip~~~

"Levi~" I sang as I skipped down the corridors. Thankfully everyone else was outside baking in the sun. "In here," said Levi I saw his cape swaying behind him as he turned the corner. I follow him into his office.

"You needed help right sir?" I said as innocently as possible. "Yes I do and we need to hurry since you took to long cleaning the stalls. And by the way you reek of horse crap." I knew he has been waiting for a long time just by his time of voice. (Even with the digest on his face from the reek that is me).

I didn't waste any time so I stripped naked then started on his clothes. I mean it's not like this is the first this happened. I knew the drill so I took the bottle of oil from the drawer on the bottom right side of his desk and begun prepping myself. I stocked one finger at a time making sure I spread the oil everywhere.

Levi just sat there on his chair amused at how much of a whore I am. But I'm only a slut for him. After I'm done slicking myself up, I used the left over oil to cover his dick.

As I gave him a quick hand job, I can't help but be amazed at how small but muscular he is. He has these rock hard abs that could only be compared to Mikasa's. And his arms are so fucking dreamy. I don't even get me started on his penis. It maybe less average in length (Hell I'm bigger than him) but it's almost as thick as an arm and the way he enters me, stretching my ass apar, just gives me that sensations of being...filled.

"Jager. I think I'm ready now." His smooth voice snaps me out of that trance. "Aye aye captain." I don't have to see his face to know that he rolled his eyes at me. He's stayed sitting in the chair so I straddled him and slowly slid his dick into me. It went in smoothly because of the oil and past experiences. I rolled my hips getting him to touch every single nooks and crannies inside of me which sends shocks of pain and pleasure. "Get a move on it or we'll be late," he says but we both now that he isn't going to last much longer.

I started out at a slow pace, bouncing up and down on him, enjoying every sensations and each time he hits that one sweet spot it just makes me moan like a fucking slut I am. I get faster an faster as I reached my climax.

I came first, shooting my cum all over his chest, but kept going. With him so close and the clenching of my ass, it wasn't a surprise when he shot his warm cum into me.

Slowly, I pushed off if him to take some of he tissues on his desk to clean us off. As I was throwing away the tissues, he said, "You've never cease to please so you better get a move on it or you'll be late to the next training session and you'll land yourself in trouble again." He was finishing putting on his cravat when he finish talking. He then walked out of the doors leaving me here to finish changing and get to the class that's ten minutes away and starts in five. Maybe I should turn into a Titan again.