JeanxMarco

"Hey guys like what I stole," whispered Sasha to the 104th squad reaching inside her jacket like a drug dealer.

"Sasha you shouldn't be stealing things. You could get in trouble and run laps again," Armin replied in a hushed voice.

"Yeah but look..." Said Sasha as she pulled out a whiskey and vodka bottle. How she fits it there, will remand a secret.

Ymir stepped up and anounced, "How about we do some shots to celebrating survivng another day?" As she placed her arm around Krista, they all knew that she just wants to get Krista drunk to try to get into her pants.

Other the other side of the room Marco is trying to presude Jean into drinking.

"Come on. It'll be fun"

"Yeah but Levi's going to bust our asses if he finds us all hungover tomorrow."

"But tomorrow is our day off, remember?" said Marco with a pout that not even Levi, let alone Jean, could resist.

Jean sighed and gave in to Marco. "Alright. A couple of shots."

"Hey guys Jean's joining!" Marco shouted to the group. Everyone cheered except for Eren who muttered something under his breath that sounded a lot like horse face.

"Okay should we play seven minutes in heaven or dares first? asked Sasha who was bouncing with excitement waitingto come out.

"Truth or dare!" shouted everyone but Ymir who afterward had a look of disappoinment on her face.

They gathered in a tight circle in the girl's sleeping area. Eren inbetween Mikasa and Armin who sat next to Reiner and Bertolt. Conner and Sasha was whispering loudly into each others ear next to Annie, Ymir, and tiny Krista. They placed someone's hair brush (probably Krista's) in the middle.

Sasha basically jumped onto her feet when she shputed, "ME FIRST!" over and over again.

"How come you get to go first?" complained Connie.

"Because I risked my ass for those two bottles and I could easily return them." Sasha shot back.

"Alright. Calm your tits."

Once they sat back down Sasha spun the brush which landed on Annie who sat with a cold stare warning Sasha not to go to far.

Sasha sat there with one hand across he stomach and the other stroking invisible beard."I've got it!" She ran into he guy's room and came back with a toothbrush and toothpaste. "I dare you to brush you teeth for ten seconds with this toothbrush, toothpaste, and vodka." Annie was to busy deciding if she should risk it or strip in front of them, which they had to do if they skipped a dare, to notice Bert's slowly blushing face.

"Give it," Annie said in a sharp reply.

They all inch closer as Annie placed a good amount of toothpaste on and a dash of vodka and begun put the toothbrush in her mouth. Her mask was almost blown as the stinging of the alcohol and the mintiness of the toothpaste mix together. After Armin counted backwards from ten to zero Annie ran to the bathroom and everyone could hear her spitting and muttering some no no words.

She returned and took a swig of vodka and her already sour looking face intensified. (After every dare you take its a sip. After every dare you pass its two) She spun the brush whiched pointed to Reiner and made up some ridicules dare involving some glue, hair ties, and Krista's underwear.

The night went on and everyone was clearly drunk but was having tons of fun.

When it was his turn much much later, Connie flicked the brush making it point to Marco. Being the dirty-minded boy he is, he said in his slurred voice, "I dare you to give Jean a dance lap. Wait no a shake hip... no thats not right... OH A LAP DANCE" He then proceded to giggle uncontrolably.

Marco blushed but proceded to get on Jean's lap (who turned just as red as Marco). "Wait," Jean said, " There's no music."

"Just pretend there is" replied Ymir with Krista in her lap.

"Yeah..." muttered Eren who was falling asleep in Mikasa's lap. Armin was also asleep, curled up next to a bed, with a blanket around him.

Marco took a deep breath and closed his eyes then started to move his hips to an invisible, sloppy beat. All Jean could do was watch him with a growing embrassment (and also something down under). Marco started grinding on Jean making his problem worse but thank the walls that they had changed into their pajamas before hand.

Jean closed his eyes until the end of the dance. Once Marco was done, he turn around to see every eiether about or already asleep.He took the remanding whiskey. Jean then woke up from his daze because Marco was pretty good even though he's drunk. Marco could see Jean's boner that he couldn't seem get down.

Marco being the helpful boy he is asked Jean in his innocent voice, "Do you need help with that?" Jean in his drunken state nodded his head. Before Marco could do anything to Jean, Sasha emmited a loud snore and shuffled in her spot nexted to Eren.

"We could do this in the boy's room since nobody's there."

"Yeah we should," said Jean.

They reached the dorm and Marco and Jean reached their little area where they've sleep side by side before.

"So how do you want to do this?' said Marco turning toward Jean as he closed the door.

"A blowjob," blurted Jean, "o-or a handjob i-if you want." He blushed a deep red.

Marco just smiled and pulled Jean's pants and boxer down revealing his hard cock. He placed his hands around the upper area and stroked down then back up. Like his lap dance, it was really sloppy but Jean enjoyed it anyways.

Marco some how ended giving Jean his blowjob that he wanted. Marco's warm mouth sucks his dick making it slippery with his siliva. Moans were being exchanged in the air. Marco sucked as hard as he can using his tongue and humming sending vibrations all the way to Jean's spine. Not long after Jean came.

The atmosphere became heated very fast. Before he knew what he was doing, Jean pulled Marco up and gave a sloppy tongue on tongue kiss. Marco was caught off guard but responded almost immediately. Jean could taste himself but the alcohol tasted worst.

Jean slipped off his and Marco's shirt. He then took off Marco's pants, mouths still attached.

"Jean," Marco said, "You're a bad kisser."

"Shut up"

Jean slammed Marco into the wall. He also started nibbling on Marco's ear and sucked behind the ear giving him a hickie.

"Do you want to go further?" Jean whispered in his ear hopefully seductively.

"Hell yeah"

"You don't have any lube, do you?"

"No but there's lotion over there."

Jean took the lotion on Armin's bed (poor Armin) and squeezed a lot on his dick. He then raised Marco's leg so that it wrapped around his waist then pushed in slowly.

"Mmm," moan Marco as he bites his lip trying to ignore the pain. Hopefully the pleasure will come soon.

Jean went in agonisingly slowly making the freckled Jesus pushed him on the nearest bed instead. Marco then pushed himself all the way down.

Jean tried to gain back the dominance but Marco isn't having any of that. Marco just held Him down and started going up and down going faster every minute.

He could definitely feel the pleasure now.

I'm Marco's state of bliss Jean took the opportunity to lay Marco on his back to fuck him even harder then before.

"Don't do that. I'm dominate. You take it like alittle bitch," Jean said through clenched teeth.

With the new angle Marco can feel all of Jean's length now sending him more waves of plesure so all he could do was nod his head.

Jean could only push in and out a couple more time before spilling inside Marco. Marco shot put his seed onto their chests. They both breathe heavily before Jean pulled put out and took a blanket and offered it to Marco.

After they washed most of it off they passed out onto their victim's bed before they could change. Luckily they had time to place a blanket at least around their waist and below.