Him....

Isãbella P.O.V don't play music till I tell chu ?
I saw Ivan behind Lucinda . I growled when I saw Ivan . The pet movers came "Luna encaje aquí ahora" I yelled (Luna lacie here now in Spanish)
"So izzy do you need help un packing " aphmau asked .
"Sure " I replied . Aphmau went to get some people so I chose to make a video I turned on my vlogging camara. "Hola people of the internet today I'm going to be singing how to be a heart breaker "
Author~chan is too lazy to write lyrics so yea
"Thank you guys for watching love you guys SEE YOU TOMMOROW "
I turned off my camara and looked up and heard clapping . "Oh hi " I said blushing . "Y-Y-you were G-G-G-great miss" a boy with sandy blond hair said . "Thanks" I said with a smile .
" No wonder I didn't realize MY little sister is such a great singer " I heard a voice it sounded like KATELYN . I found her in the group , "KATELYN YOUR HERE" I screamed and ran up and hugged her.

Katelyn's P.O.V (didn't see that comin)
I was happy and scared that Isãbella was here . Happy because she is so tiny and funny , scared bc of Travis and Ivan....
I don't want Travis flirting with her and ivan is just an ass...
We parted from the hug .
"YOU HAVE A SISTER " everyone screamed .
"Duh how else to you think I chose all my outfits we FaceTime once every Monday and she chooses my outfits for the week like she chose this one last Monday " I says twirling around

"Duh how else to you think I chose all my  outfits we FaceTime once every Monday and she chooses my outfits for the week like she chose this one last Monday " I says twirling around

"She got a booty katelyn does it run in the family like good looks do" Travis says I slap him upside the head.
"Wait does that mean you think our dad is hot" Isãbella says trying to keep a straight face everyone is laughing but Travis