DADDY!

The next day.....
Aphmau's P.o.v
"KATELYNN WAKE UP" I yell I stood up and got dressed in :

v"KATELYNN WAKE UP" I yell I stood up and got dressed in :

(Just imagine the shirt is purple )

Isãbella's P.O.V
I woke up and got into (the outfit above. ) I ran over to aphmau's house as fast as I could . I knocked about 5 times intill Katelyn answered wearing

 I knocked  about 5 times intill Katelyn answered wearing

"HEYYYY GURLLLL" I said with my hand on my hip. "Hi Isábella" Katelyn says. " Did you hear....?" I say bringing down my enthusiasm . "Hear what?" Katelyn asked worried. "Ivan said he was gonna kidnap me to Lucinda " I say tearing up. Katelyn bends down a lil' bit because I'm only 5'3 and she is 6'1 . " I'm going to regret this but ask the guys if you can stay at their place then come back over and we will have the sleepover and have the guys over k?" She says like she used to when we were little.

Flashback
"KATELYNNNN" baby isábella cries . "Shhhhh it's ok Izzy it will all be alright" 10 year old Katelyn says . Erick and the girls mother 'casita' were fighting.
"FINE ILL LEAVE " the mother screams taking Isábella and her other 2 sisters and 2 of her brothers Mari and Mia and josh and derek . "It will all be ok Isábella k?" Little Katelyn says. "Ok sissy " isãbella says.

Flashback over
As I walk over to the guys house in holding back singing a song mama always sung to me before daddy and her started fighting
(Her singing is bold (
"You Belong With Me"

You're on the phone with your girlfriend
She's upset, she's going off about something that you said
'Cause she doesn't get your humor like I do.

I'm in the room, it's a typical Tuesday night.
I'm listening to the kind of music she doesn't like.
And she'll never know your story like I do.

But she wears short skirts
I wear T-shirts
She's cheer captain
And I'm on the bleachers
Dreaming about the day when you wake up and find
That what you're looking for has been here the whole time.

If you could see
That I'm the one
Who understands you.
Been here all along.
So, why can't you see why can't you seeee you belong with meee.
(Stops singing )
I start tearing up as I get to the guys house I knock on the door.
Laurence answers " Hey Isabel--what's wrong " .  "N-n-nothing anyways C-C-Can I stay with you ?" I say quietly . " Of course " garroth says scaring me I turn around so he can't see my tear stained face. "T-T-Thanks but what about the other guys are they going to say?" I say still crying a bit . Then I get a call 'MAMA' ....
I throw my phone . Laurence picked up my phone "why aren't you answering to your mom" . She is going to ask if I can babysit Josh and Mari and I can't even stay in my house" I answer . "Yea why can't you " I hear a voice say DANIEL . I turned around " DANIEL " I run up and jump on him. "Hey baby sis" he says chuckling . "Please tell me your taking Mari and josh even though josh is freaking 14 " I say begging him to take them . "I'll take them I promise " Daniel says. I smile at him "Well I have to go ....." he says his smile fading . "OK love you faniel" I say smiling , "bye isatacobell" he says . I hug him one last time . I turn back to the guys who are laughing their butts off. "What he is my brother" I say shrugging .
"Ok isatacobell anyways why do you have to stay here" Garroth asks . My smile fades "....Ivan is trying to take me..." I say . Just to my luck Dante comes out "DANTEEEEE" I run to Dante and jumps on his back. "Hey girlie" Dante says . I get down and stay silent .... when your Shy
"Oh yea your going to share the basement with Travis" Laurence says frowning . I giggle  " what about her stuff I don't want her going to her house alone " garroth says . "We will have travis stay with her " Dante says .

~2 hours later~

I was down in the basement on travis's bed watching his t.v "NETFLIX " I scream . "Pretty lady likes what she sees " Travis says . "Yes.... on the tv " i say giggling . Travis plops down next to me and watches greys anatomy with me (Btw if you watch greys anatomy your bae) "where are the guys? " I ask worried . " RIGHT HERE " Garroth yells into my ear. Causing me do snuggle into Travis . "Anyways we finished your room " Dante says smiling . "So do you guys want dinner ?" I ask standing up. "YESSSSS" they all scream . I run up stairs "if we are having real dinner by me I'm inviting Katelyn ,aphmau and kawaiichan and I'm making a lot of food" I say . "IM FINE WITH THATT" Laurence screams .
I made chicken and broccoli stir-fri ,smootered pork chops , salad ,  chicken  and green bean casserole .
             ~ 2 hours later ~

I was in Laurence's lap eating dinner when I saw Ivan trying to get inside my house . " I-I-I need to hide now " I whisper running down into the basement .
I hear yelling and windows smashing . I run up the stairs and see that it was Ivan in my house I grab the girls because the guys said they would take care of Ivan .
~ 1 hour later ~
Katelyn has been guarding us aphmau, kawaii~chan and I were huddled under travis's bed . " I'm sorry ..." I say quietly. "For what Isãbella~chan " kawaii~chan asks . "I'm not gonna finish till this crap is done with" I say. I then hear police cars and my STEP-DAD'S voice . I get out and runs upstairs " DADDY" I run up and hug him. "IESA " he hugs me back. "I thought that you didn't have a great relationship with your dad" garroth says interrupting the moment
"The bad relationship was with my real dad this dad he helped me after the big fight when I was about 12 my mom started drinking and she started being abusing me" I say

OMG 10031 words longest chapter I've ever wrote in my life