Asayachi

Yeah uh.. I like the ship? I'd at least say mora than of an like. Maybe more than Asanoya? Anyways, thanks for reading this chapter!
Ship: Asahi and Hitoka
Category: Fluff
A/N Note: It's bad that I realized that this is the first straight ship in this book, wew.

•••

The smallest member of the team was pretty scary at least she thought so. Being able to work with the first years was fine by the blonde, she only feels she can't handle all at once. Although she handled very well along with the second years and third years in a matter of weeks as she gotten used to her position.
She still has her break downs at times but only of to Kageyama, Hinata, Tanaka and Yū.

The small manager was lucky though that she had an another eye, Kiyoko Shimizu.
What really stood out to her was the ace. Although he was called to be still held back in highschool for many years or a pervert.
What mattered was that he was he acted ever so softly once she gotten used to talk to the team members. Nonetheless, it took weeke before speaking a word.

Once it snowed, it was cold as ever as snow came down and lay in a white blanket. She worn many layers but it was still cold when she walked to Karasuno, pulling up her stockings on the way.
"Yacchan?" asked someone that made her look over her shoulder.
Asahi looked at her as he held out his Karasuno VBC jacket as he had another. "Do you need this?"
Asahi asked.
The first year nodded silently as he replaced her jacket with his.
Surely her thighs froze but it was long enough that the hem of the jacket drooped to her knees.
The girl sighed, looking at Asahi.
"T-Thanks Azumane san.."
Hitoka replied, folding her arms.
The third year was concerned for her as Sugawara and Daichi followed behind.
"I can help you up inside?"
He didn't want her to freeze or be cold. "Yeah.." She murmured.
Asahi then crouched for her and the girl, shakingly got on his back as she held onto his jacket.
The ace gotten up and hurringly got her inside as fast he could: maybe even to a jog.
Hitoka rested her head as she clung to his jacket and fell asleep soon after of two minutes.

•••

Ok, it's really short but Christmas is to be here, so you can listen to Karasuno Volleyball club's singing .3.
I love to hear everyone sing and giving me a reason to yell with them, aha.
Now thet season 3 is over, my reactions were just me bursting into tears and screaming for Shiratorizawa.
Could they please both win/lose?
Anyways,
Happy early Merry Christmas!

-Whit