A setter to the ace, but more.

Ship: Ushijima x Shirabu

Category: Lemon

IF YOU DON'T LIKE ANGST LEMONS, PLEASE DON'T READ THIS.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After to give so many tosses to his teamates on the volleyball team which was undefeatable and all the time victorious. Shirabu wiped off the sweat from his forehead as he catched up on his breathing. Ushijima stood to the side where he drunken a water bottle. Shirabu glanced at the clock which was only seven and three quarters. He did feel that his legs would give in on the walk from tbe gym and to his house. But, he'd try best to avoid it.
"Practice is dismissed! We'll start back up at 5 in the morning, sharp!"
The coach announced as he solemnly walked out the gym with his bag and hands in his jersey. Leaving all the other boys in the gym to clean up. Which, Shirabu took care of the volleyballs and places them back in the cart with the help of Satori, Eita and Ushijma.

When that was done, Shirabu collected his bag to despite being alone with Ushijima. Shirabu doesn't really talk much to Ushijima in practices as much he'd like to. But, he saw a hand aganist the wall causing Shirabu glancing over at Ushijima.
"You're gonna get sick if you go out without a jacket."
Ushijima said, sliding his hand down where his fingertips only met the wall. Shirabu loved his gaze in his eyes and made him to face him to get a better glimpse of him.
"I see, get home saf-"
Shirabu was just surprised another hand trapped him. Shirabu raised a eyebrow then the taller male's lips planted on Shirabu's lips and he felt a grasp on his shoulder then his waist. He was soon pulled closer to him. Shirabu was concerned about this, but Ushijima was his boyfriend, after all. They only promised to hid their relationship in secret. Though, their make-out sessions were rare.

Shirabu then wrapped his arms around the male's neck as Ushijima done his attack. Though, he stopped for a second to hoist Shirabu onto his waist then continued. Shirabu then wrapped his legs around his waist tightly. He felt Ushijima's hand slide to his back then they were moving to who knows where. Ushijima pulled away and opened the door to the  storage room. Shirabu used this as a oppotrunity to nibble on his jawline which Ushijima left a small groan then flipped the lightswitch. Shirabu's back was aganist a wall and Ushijima leaned to kiss the boy's neck and glanced at him. Shirabu nodded for approval and Ushijima started to plant butterfly kisses all over his neck then Shirabu tilted his head to allow more access. Which, Ushijima didn't want access. He wanted Shirabu all to himself. Ushijima slid a hand over his shirt which made Shirabu let out a slight gasp.
"Not here, Ushijima.. Please."
Which Ushijima hadn't stopped from there. He slid his hand along his side till he was half naked.
"My only, Shirabu."
Ushijima muttered the continued his trail of kisses from his neck to chest.
Shirabu couldn't stand it, Ushijima was hard to get. And, sometimes too teasing. He just wanted to strip Ushjima out of his gym clothes. And get a view of his bare skin. But even if he tried, Ushijma would stop him from doing so and attacked him more with kisses or planting love marks. And he made sure everyone knew Shirabu was the ace's. Only him.

Then, Shirabu could feel his wet muscle flick aganist his nipple. Shirabu at the time was biting his lip to avoid groans.
"My Shirabu, let me hear you."
Ushijima then fondled his other nipple, pinching occasionally and continues to lick and bite.
Shirabu tightened his grasp and let out another groan.
"This.. isn't fair, Ushijima..."
Shirabu spoke, gasping as somethimg hard was poking Ushijima's groin.
"You've gotten excited, and be patient for a little longer."
This was only his first time, but not the first he gotten an erection. This took them three months, and now, here they were.

Ushijima finished up, leaving his nipple bruised and some hickies on his chest. Then he slid down his shorts and tossed them to the side. Shirabu gasped, looking at Ushijima with lustful eyes. Then Ushijima left more of his attack onto his neck, making sure this would be passionate.
"U-Ushijima! Please t-take me... Instead to tease."
Shirabu begged which he could feel Ushijima's grin aganist his skin that was damp.
"That's my Shirabu.."
Soon as that, he took his boxers off which his member sprang free. And it was throbbing as well as it needed to be controlled. And released from it's state.

Which, Ushijima putted him down as he began to undress himself. Shirabu couldn't look away. His build.. His muscles seemed to be tense after their long practice.

"Come here, Shirabu."
Ushijima gotten some things out his bag. A plug, vibrator and more to Shirabu's curiosity. He then solemnly obeyed and sat on his lap. Ushijima turned him over where his back met to his chest.
"Shirabu, take a deep breath and hold it."
Shirabu then inhaled as he could feel the plug plunge aganist his penis hole. "Mmmphh!!"
Cried Shirabu them Ushijima held him still as he pushed the plug to it's limit.
Shirabu bucked his hips aganist his hand. Ushijima smirked then putted the rest of the toys done that would soon be at later use.
"I'm gonna stretch you now.."
Ushijima trailed his index finger around his other hole.
Shirabu gasped, wishing he could hold onto Ushijima but his member below rubbed aganist his.
"F-fuck!"
Cried Shirabu before he could feel Ushijima's finger slide inside him, causing Shirabu's tears escape and run down his cheeks.
"Shhh, bare with this for a while."
Ushijima comforted him then wiped his tears which Shirabu glanced at him.

As soon as Ushijima finished stretching Shirabu, he led his fingers which were covered in his juices then licked them clean before he ran them down to Shirabu's hips.
"F-fuck me! I-I want you i-inside me!"
Shirabu was under sexual distress and it was good. But it wasn't enough.
Ushijima smirked, leaning aganist his ear.
"As you wish.."
Ushijimw whispered then lifted his hips up.
"Please... Wreck me..! Just wreck me wi- AHH!!"
Shirabu almost yelled as Ushijima dropped him onto his length. Though, he wasn't fully in.
Shirabu was already a mess and drool dripped down aganist his chest. He couldn't figure why didn't they do this sooner.
Shirabu moaned louder every time as Ushijima pounded aganist him and spread the boy's thighs on each side of Ushijima's thighs.
"I-I want to cum! Please, Ushijima!!"
Shirabu groaned more but Ushijima didn't allow the plug out of him.
"Show me how bad you want it out.. I am close."
With a hard thrust, Shirabu shook.
"Ushijima!!! Fuck me more..! I want to be filled up with you!!"
Shirabu cried more then Ushijima thrusted once more.
"You're so tight... And sloopy.. It feels so *grunt* good."
Ushijima thrusted more a little harder and faster with each then he came inside. He sighed then lifted Shirabu out as some of his seed leaked out then he turned him over where he could face him.
Shirabu couldn't take it longer. He was moaning as he needed to be released.
"P-Please Ushijima.. I want to come..."
Shirabu groaned.
"I will, shh.."
Then, Ushijima pulled the plug out of him. Shirabu hugged him tightly and bucked his hips forward as he came.

Ushijima smiled and wrapped his arms around the boy and gotten up. He soon got Shirabu and himself cleaned. And changed, as well.
"Are you ok, Shirabu?"
Ushijima walked over to him.
"I-I feel sore.. Can I please stay over?"
Shirabu asked then Ushijima picked him up bridal style.
"Just for once this week. I have other plans for us at the end of the week."
Ushijima kissed his forehead and collected their bags and his toys as he left with a panting Shirabu in his arms. Just his.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This was really long o~o And my second lemon, actually. Um, I guess I'm satisfied what I made?? I mean, I ship the two. But I'm curious of Tsukki x Shirabu. Hmmm. Anyways, thanks for reading!