Chapter 7

Varun's POV

I waited and waited. It was nearly 10pm and Jacqueline had still not arrived."I'll call an Uber and go home," I said to myself. I was about to dial the number when Jacqueline came, I could hear her high heels clicking. "Come with me," she said, and tugged my arm. We went inside her limo, and she took me to a party. There were lots of celebrities. "Let yourself go!!!" She said. "Heartbreak is a word of extinction." She started dancing about.

"Jacqueline! What are you doing?" I hissed in a jokey manner.

"Having fun, Mr Buddho. Listen, Katrina's there, I'm going to talk to her. Have fun!" she said and walked off.

I suddenly felt weird. At parties, me and Shraddha would stay close together, and now she wasn't here. I went near the free bar and downed a drink. I saw a friend of mine, so I decided to walk over to him when I saw Shraddha! No no! I didn't want anything to do with her. So I went to Jacqueline and hugged her tightly. She looked so confused. When Shraddha saw us, she just left.

Shraddha's POV

I went to this party, as I had nothing to do and I wanted to cheer myself up. I saw Varun there and he was hugging Jacqueline Fernandez! I didn't know what to do. I felt my eyes brimming with tears. I left before I could see anything else.

Back to the present day...

Shraddha's POV

Since that party, I have stopped contacting Varun. He's moved on so it's time for me to move on. But how can I ever, ever, get back together with Siddharth? He probably hates my guts! He should! But I won't give up without a fight. I grab my phone and think of what I cam write to start a conversation...

-Text-

Me: Hi! How are you Siddharth?

Siddharth: Good, wbu?

Me: Same! I'm sorry how things ended between us. Can we be friends?

Siddharth: Sure! I haven't stopped thinking about you...

My heart is filled with joy! Maybe there still is... Still a chance for us!

I'm sorry this chapter is short!!! More will be posted soon! Thank you guys so much for over a hundred views! <3

{Saarah}