Chapter 15

Shraddha's POV

"Jacqueline, he's heartless! I hate that filthy man! One second, I'll be right back!" I get my phone and camera from my room.

"Shraddha, what are you doing?" Jacqueline asks.

"I'm doing a live stream. My fans have a right to know everything." I say.

-LIVE STREAM-

"Hi everyone, it's Shraddha. You are probably wondering why I didn't say yaar. I'm feeling a whirlwind of emotions now and I have something to tell you and this could be crucial to my career but you all have the right to know everything-"

"Shraddha, what the hell are you doing?" Bakhlal storms in and slams my phone.

"I'm..."

"You are ruining everything, that's what! Varun told me everything! Your fans and the media will not find out anything, ok? And why aren't you pretending to be with Aditya?"

"But..." I argue.

"Understood!?! Just forget Aditya for now anyway," He furies. I nod my head. "Good. Now, come to my office at 3:00, There's been a movie offer."

3 months later...

"And... Cut." The director says. "That's a wrap."

I sigh. "Shraddha, well done that was brilliant. I must say, it was a very tiring scene."

"Thank you Sir."

"Hey Shraddha!" My co-star Aditya walks up to me. "Let's go for coffee. Please. We're friends, right?" He says.

"I would Adi, but I'm so tired." I say.

"Yeah ok, I get it. You think I'm asking you out, right?"

"No no."

"Yeah, I know you don't believe that I just want to go out as friends. It's ok. Forget it."

"No! Ok fine, but first let me go home and freshen up."

"Great! Meet me at 4:00. I'll text you where."

"OK." I smile to myself, that guy is so stubborn. I'm looking down at the floor, so I bump into someone.

"Oh no, I'm so sorry!" I look up and see Siddharth. I can't control myself and wrap my arms around him.

"Shraddha, what are you doing?" Siddharth asks.

"I'm sorry, I... I'm sorry, really sorry." I pick up my bag from the floor and walk away.

"Wait!" Siddharth calls but I walk away.

Does Shraddha still have feelings for Siddharth? Does Aditya want to be more than friends? What happened to Varun? Keep reading!

~Saarah