Chapter One

Chapter one

Alice, Jill, Ada, Leon, and Wesker watch the scene unfold atop the roof of the White House. A licker jumps up onto a helicopter and sends it adrift in the air heading straight for Alice. Leon tries to push her out the way, but is too late. The helicopter blows up, sending Alice and Leon amongst the rubble, leaving them unconscious. Everything is a foggy blur. Ada and Jill manage to get away leaving Alice and Leon behind. There is no sign of wesker.

"What the hell is going on? Why is my head pounding? Where are Jill and the others?" Alice examined the room. There was blood on her sheets. "What?.... What is this? What happened?" She pulled herself up and ran towards her weapons. They were neatly placed on a table across the room, as if someone had prepared them for her. She strapped on her holsters and equipped herself.

As she crept out of the room, pulling out her pistols, she heard numerous gunshots, toned screams, and inaudible murmurs.... "This place... It doesn't look like Umbrella. The dark walls, cramped rooms, stuffy atmosphere, it couldn't be." In the midst of the noise, she could make out faint moaning, but decided to dismiss it. She continued to slowly approach the exit, taking in the dusty debris filled air, aiming her guns, and kicking the door open only to find cold ugly war. She slowly lowered her pistols, as her eyes widened watching in agony. Her core was piercing with pain, she was bleeding.

Alice spotted Jill shooting infallibly... But at what? She took cover behind a barrel and continued to unravel the scene. "Ow I barely have the strength to stand up." Crouching in the corner, she makes out what happens to be a man, in black. She tries to get a closer look.
All of a sudden, her head... she goes blank. Jill and Ada, they're all a blur. They seemed to be struggling with something, but she was too stricken
to figure it out. As she sat there, she found a man walking towards her.... WESKER." Isn't he with us?" She thought.

He said one thing, "project Alice activated"