Chapter Two

Chapter 2

Alice's pupils began to widen, filling with red and white, Umbrella.

Ada turns around "Shit, Jill, her eyes look!", she shouts in shock. They run towards Wesker. Jill jumps, spins, and kicks him in the neck making him fall. Ada picks up Alice, who's shaking her head trying to regain consciousness. "Ada? Where's Claire? Where are we?" she urges.

"We need to go...Now" demands Jill as she helps Ada carry Alice to safety. They leave Wesker on the ground, with a twitching neck and a hoard of zombies heading his way.

Just as Ada and Jill think they can refuge, a licker jumps from a building in front of them shaking the ground forcing them to drop Alice. Alice groans in pain as she hits the ground. "Ada move her." Jill says as she pulls out her spear running towards the monster. She picks up momentum, jumps and throws it between his eyes as she flips and lands on one knee. Behind them, Ada finds zombies coming their way. She shoots one's leg attracting more. Disregarding the fallen Alice, a zombie crawls towards her from under a run down bus.

Laying on the ground Alice opens her eyes to find a hand on her leg. "ADA" she groans. Jill tries to make her way back to them. Alice tries to kick away the zombie but she's far too weak. Every movement eats away at her. Every second causing her more pain. Every thought worries her...

Jill shoots the zombie's head saving Alice, leaving a guilty Ada. "What the hell was that" screamed Jill, taking Alice away from Ada's side."Can you not see this shitload of zombies in the alley?!" defended Ada.

Jill responds,"Let's just go we need to find Leon, Claire and Chris"...Wesker watches them slowly walk away from atop the building where the licker jumped. "wha- What about.. Angie?" Alice asks as she groans in pain. "Where is she??" She adds.

"What are you talking about? She's been gone for years, Alice. Just relax. We'll get you through this." Jill reaffirms. As they walk away struggling, they hear gunshots. Jill gets tense, taking Ada's gun, pointing it anxiously. "Wait." She demands. She turns the corner of a building and finds a girl shooting at a group of zombies.

"Well what is it?!" asks Alice.

"A girl" Jill responds. Ada brings Alice to turn the corner. As the girl turns around to them, Alice whispers to herself "could it be Claire?", she hopes. Alice looks up. The girl stares at her for about 10 seconds and runs towards her...