Chapter 2:The Adventure to the park

Little Fennekin wants to go to the park. But who will take her? Maybe her mom or her dad or even her sister. Lets find out in Day 3 of Fennekin's Life Story.

---Day 3---
"Mommy!" Fennekin said. "Yes my dear Fennekin?" Mrs.Delphox said. "I wanna play at the park pwease☺" Fennekin said. "Okay let me ask your big sister if she will take you to the park" Mrs.Delphox said. "HEY BRAIXEN!!!!!" Mrs.Delphox yelled. "YEAH MOM" Braixen yelled. "CAN YOU TAKE YOUR SISTER TO THE PARK." Mrs.Delphox yelled. "SURE MOM" Braixen yelled. So braixen walked down the stairs listening to music on her phone while walking her little sister to the park. But just then braixen saw her best friend FROGADIER. Just the braixen got HEART eyes😍."F..F...F....FROGADIER" Braixen said. "Yes?" Frogadier said. "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"Braixen exclaimed. "If i were you I'd run." Fennekin said. "O...o..okay....AHHHHHH." Frogadier said. So frogadier ran for his life while Fennekin was trying to get Braixen to stop running towards him. But then eventually Fennekin got Braixen to stop following him. Then they made it to the park. Just then Fennekin saw this lonely Riolu sitting ln the swing. And Fennekin said "Are you okay? You look sad."   "Yeah im fine *sigh* " Riolu said. "You look sad are you sure." Fennekin said. "FINE YOU CAUGHT ME IM SAD BECAUSE BOTH OF MY PARENTS GOT IN A REALLY BAD CAR WRECK SO THEY ARE BOTH IN THE HOSPITAL. AND NOW ITS JUST ME MY OLDER BROTHER AND MY YOUNGER SISTER!!!!" Riolu yelled. "I feel so sad for you this must be really hard for you well ill see you tomorrow bye" Fennekin said. "Bye" Riolu said.

----Day 4----
"Hey sis can we go to the park because I met a friend there." Fennekin said. "Sure lets go because frogadier is going to be there😍." Braixen said. So they were walking to the park while Fennekin was thinking about if Riolu was still sad or if he got over it. And Braixen was thinking about frogadier. So it took along time to get there but they did "RIOLU I'M BACK IN WHERE ARE YOU" Fennekin yelled. "I'M OVER HERE FENNEKIN" Riolu yelled. "I'm back." Fennekin said. "How are you Fennekin?" Riolu said. "I'm fine. How are you." Riolu said. "Oh m..m..me i...i...im....f....f...fine" Fennekin said. "How are YOU" Fennekin said. "I'm okay" Riolu said. "Well lets meet tomorrow because i have to go home for dinner bye" Fennekin said. "Bye" Riolu said.

=======Like Chapter 2=====
=======Tell me in the======
=======comments=========
=======If you like it========