Murder suspects SebasDion

Sebastian Argo looked at the fake scars on his face in the mirror, the burns on his clothes combined with his fake claws giving away who he was dressed as. The other guests were milling around with alcohol while he was leaning near the door with no idea who to talk to. His friends had gone to town but since he didn't have a date... well... awkward. He looked through the door as someone called a guy across the room.

"Dion! hey! Dion!" She sighed as Sebb walked over.

"Who are you calling?"

"My brother. Dion! hey!" She turned to Sebb, blonde hair falling down her back while light eyes looked at him from the skeletal mask on her face. She extended a hand smiling "Hi I'm Georgia" He shook her hand

"Sebb" Georgia raised her eyebrows

"Sebb Argo? Dion watches your channel all the time!" She caught another girl's eye "Hey! hey Lea! could you get Dion?" Lea walked over five seconds later with a guy dressed incredibly convincingly as the Joker. His hair was dyed lime green and swept to one side while DAMAGED was written across his forehead, chalk white foundation paired with dark lipstick to complete the look, he'd even added the metal onto his teeth. Dark eyes seemed to scan him as Sebb barely shifted under his gaze, wondering why he didn't feel uncomfortable with this guy openly scanning him. Lea was a few inches taller than Dion, with vines painted on her arms, face and legs and going through her hair and dress. She had long platinum blonde hair tied back completely by braids, four meeting around the back of her head while three more weaved through her loose hair, pinning short sections under the first four. two more braids were wrapped around the top and end of the mini ponytail resting on her loose hair. She smiled through bright red lips.

"Hi there Kruga. great costume" Sebb grinned

"Thanks, i love yours, are you Poison Ivy?" She nodded

"Only i wasn't dying my hair, i don't go that far. unlike him" She nudged Dion who just grinned

"Anyone want drinks?" Lea elbowed him

"Be social. you're just saying that to get away" She grinned at Sebb "He's so anti social. has he even said a word to you?" Dion grinned, shaking Sebb's hand 

"Sorry, i'm antisocial a lot. seriously though, d'you want a drink?"

"Yeah sure" We walked over to the minibar as this other guy came over who was dressed as.... Dion caught his arm

"Why're you dressed as me?" Lea came over, eyes flaring as she slapped the guy dressed as Dion.

"You utter...!" I can't repeat what she said. "You stalk him and now you dress as him! i swear you come near him again i will murder you!" Dion cut in

"Lea calm down people are staring"

"Let them stare! let them hear what an utter creep this guy is!" She shoved him hard into a table "Get outta here Alex! get out!"

"Fine, see you later Dion" He sipped his drink while muttering.

"Please don't"

later...

"Alex, i told you to stop freaking Dion out!" She shoved him backwards with a cold glare before walking out.

"Lea wait! LOOK OUT!" Dion came in just as the blade entered her head. Sebb walked in

"Hey guys..." The drinks he was holding smashed on the ground.

"What direction did it come from?" Dion sat in the interrogation room as Sebb answered for him.

"It came from like the far right corner, that's what Dion and Alex told me, I didn't see anything" Inspector Kannet looked to Dion who nodded silently with tears still streaking his face.