Hate

Seb stretched and let out a yawn while getting up. Feeling last night's effects on his neck he looked around for Dion.

"Ok so today I'm gonna prank Ivan cause he needs cheering up" Dion was in the kitchen recording for a video, so Seb peered around the door to see the camera "Oh hey Baby! Here, come sit" Dion waited for him to shuffle over and turned the camera to face him. "In case you guys don't know, this little treasure is my boyfriend." The blogger laughed at the hybrid trying to hide his face. Dion pried his hands apart and crooned over him. "Is he not perfect?" He smiled and rubbed Seb's ears before turning back to the camera "You gonna help with this prank?" Feeling Seb's ears brush his chest as he nodded Dion grinned "I need you to go distract him, basically I'm gonna pretend to let someone in and then I'm gonna lie right here, k babe?" He laughed at the adorable bedhead on his lap "Baby how're you tired? You just took a nap!" Seb just nuzzled him and went to find Ivan.

"Hey Sebby!" Ivan adored him and spoiled the cat hybrid almost as much as Dion did. Although he didn't go as far as buying him two spa kits and three sets of accessories just for his ears. "I was thinking of buying this" He patted the bed next to him so Seb climbed on and watched the screen, raising his eyebrows

"Ivan purple! Purple suits you not green!" He stayed perfectly serious when Ivan laughed.

"You're so serious over fashion!" A thud from the kitchen told Seb the prank had started. He went in and frowned when he saw Dion's knuckles turning white where he stood at the table. He was holding a letter someone had pinned to the door.

KEEP THE DUMB FREAK ON A LEASH.

"The prank's off. I'm gonna go talk to them" He felt Seb's tail wrap around his waist when he nuzzled him.

"Dont. Diongo they'll win" Seb felt him sag and kiss his forehead. Dion turned to the camera

"Guys, I was gonna prank Ivan but this has ruined my day." He showed the note to the camera and stopped recording, walking to the sofa with Seb following. He crawled over so he hovered above Dion, nuzzling his neck and kissing him. "Baby..." He watched Seb draw back and sighed "Do you care?" He explained to the tilted head "The note the opinions... that. Do you care?" Seb grinned and shook his head

"I have you." He kissed him until Dion flipped them over "And they're stupid" Dion just laughed before stealing his breath again, resting his forehead on Seb's and nuzzling him.

"My baby"