Human! Mewtwo x Reader (Pokemon) (Christmas countdown day 3)

A/n: I have 1k+ views on this book now. I want to say thank you to everyone. I never really thought that I would get this far, but I did. So thank you to everyone for reading, voting, requesting, and commenting! You guys are awesome! I really hope you enjoy my future oneshots!

The prompt I had for this oneshot was "a christmas movie marathon". I hope you enjoy this (short) oneshot!

~Orchideon/Izzy
~~~~~~~

It was a winter afternoon. You were sitting in your living room, curled up in a (f/c) blanket.

The coffee table in front of you had a plate of cookies, the remote for the tv, and a Mug full of hot chocolate/coffee/tea on it.

You were watching the tv screen in front of you, with a calm expression on your face.

It was a bit of a tradition for you to marathon christmas movies in december, and you weren't going to break it. You were about to start 'Frosty the snowman' when Mewtwo walked in.

When people think of Mewtwo, they normally think of the purple, catlike, legendary pokemon. But the Mewtwo that had walked into your living room was a human male. However, Mewtwo could still use his abilities he had when he was a pokemon.

Anyways, Back to the story. Mewtwo had walked into your living room, and gave you a confused look. "If you're cold you can just turn up the heat. Why Is a blanket necessary?" He asked you.

You looked into his dark purple eyes. "I'm only a little bit cold."

He looked back into your (e/c) eyes. "Then why aren't you wearing a longer sleeved shirt?"

"Because this is comfortable." You turned your attention to the tv, picked up the tv remote, and started the movie.

Then you decided to ask Mewtwo if he wanted to join you.

"Hey, Mewtwo? Do you want to watch movies with me?" You asked the male.

Mewtwo was silent for a bit. "What?"

"I asked if you wanted to watch movies with me." You repeated.

"..." You pulled Mewtwo onto the couch beside you.

"What are you-?" He asked, but was shushed by you. "The movie's about to start."

He decided to just be quiet.

~~~~Timeskip~~~~

You had watched 4 movies so far. Surprisingly, Mewtwo had stayed.

"You do this every year?" Mewtwo asked you.

"Yes. I do this at least once every year." You responded.

"What's the point?" Mewtwo asked you, and you sighed.

"If you don't like it you don't have to stay. You never had to stay." You said lying back comfortably on the couch.

Mewtwo shrugged, and sat a little closer to you. "Being with you feels nice." He said. "I-I guess I consider you a friend..." he looked away from you, with an embarrassed expression, and a blush on his face.

You smirked, and did your best impression of Mewtwo. "I-I guess I consider you a friend...b-baka!!" you said in Mewtwo's voice.

"I- Stop that!" Mewtwo said, whipping around, facing you, and glaring at you with a blush on his face.

You laughed a little. "Sorry Mewtwo... You tsundere, you."