Wayne x reader (Story of seasons, trio of towns) (Crackfic)

A/n: Yet another one from my harvest moon amino account! (Orchideon)

Okay, okay, so. for context's sake, here's the original author's note from my original post on the amino:

"after having a conversation with someone, I was inspired.

So, here we go! I hope you enjoy, and get a laugh out of this!"

-Orchideon/Izzy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wayne." You smiled. You held a child in your arms. "They're beautiful. They look exactly like you." You smiled, and pressed a kiss to the baby's tiny forehead.

Wayne smiled, and stood by your bedside. "A boy, or a girl?" He asked gently, in his attractive southern drawl.

You smiled. "Guess."

Wayne smiled. "The gender don't matter, as long as they're happy and healthy."

You giggled, gently rocking the sleeping baby in your arms. "Wayne, remember the names?" You continued to speak in a hushed tone, so you wouldn't wake up the baby. "Yeehaw for a boy, and Hawyee for a girl." You looked down lovingly at the baby.

You heard Wayne sniffle, and you looked up, to see your husband wiping his eyes. "They're beautiful. Beautiful names for a beautiful baby."

"Hawyee (L/n). Our daughter. Our beautiful daughter." Wayne embraced you, looking down at his child.

Ford watched the interaction between you and your husband from across the room.

"I can't believe they're legitimately going to name their baby that." He said, shaking his head.